SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Protective Clear Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

supcase-cases

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1908 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1906 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Apple iPhone 7 Plus Case/Compatible with Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 Release
  • Slim, form fitting, minimalist bumper case design with transparent back, defined edges and smooth finish
  • Made of shock absorbing high grade TPU and PC materials, available in multiple colors
  • All Phone Features, Buttons and sensitivity are accessible and easily operated with the case installed
  • Elevated bezel provides extra protection for your screen from shattering
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Otto :star::star::star::star::star:

244 people found the following review helpful

Greattttt but...

....but nothing, got ya

I wanna start by saying I hate people who write reviews that get the product for free, you are the scum of this earth. And amazon needs to step up there game, those amazombies in Seattle are too busy worrying about what cafe they wanna eat at/Snapchat their food.

Now, this case is actually awesome, I bought one of the Tech 21 evo check cases and it sucked…plus it was $43. Buttons were hard to push

THIS case has very "tactile"button responses, easy to press, I was worried about the buttons on the case being flush but it’s actually really nice, makes the phone feel more smooth. Size of the case it’s very nice…lots of perfection and not a lot of bulk. I do have the ZAGG Glass+ on my phone and the screen still has clearance when layers down flat

The case sits off of surfaces enough so the screen won’t get scratched, not as much as some others like otterbox where you have lots of clearance for the screen. The rear camera is protected as well, its sunken just enough so the camera does not protrude. Now if you have keys or something the camera could easily get hit but let’s be honest any case that can happen.

Overall really nice, clean case. Probably the best bumper/clear back case I could find. And it’s only $10.99 or whatever. Get one you won’t regret it

Disclosure: I’m just a random guy writing a review, just got an iPhone 7+.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Protective Clear Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Black

Walmart Review by Arty :star::star::star::star::star:

Satisfied

Fits my phone perfectly

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Protective Clear Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Black

thank you :+1:

iPhone 7 Plus Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3j_qT7c-s