Supersonic SC-35HT SC-35GT 2.1 Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

supersonic-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 27 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 17 customers
    2.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 10 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• Supports DVD/CD/VCD/SVCD/MP3/Picture, CD/CD-R/CD-RW. NTSC/PAL System Compatibility. Supports 32 Languages Subtitles. Multi-Angle Viewing with Digital Zoom Support
  • Intelligent Firmware Upgrading. Multi-Level Fast Forward and Backward Scan. Programmed and Memory Playback
  • Compatible with All Disc Zone (Multi-Zone). Remote Control Included
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by GonzoEVH :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Cheap - you get what you pay for.

Low volume and low output. DVD player works great. Unit looks cheap, feels cheap and is likely way overpriced. If I had to do it over again I would not have bought this but I bought it for a throwaway in my apartment. My advice, save your money and put another 150 or so with it and get something decent. It plays movies just fine, good pic but no HDMI output, just video and audio RCA plugs out. USB powers the speakers from the DVD player. Volume knob on rear of subwoofer is hard to reach which also turns unit on or off. Blue light up sub cone is cute though.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Supersonic SC-35HT SC-35GT 2.1 Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Walmart Review by 4x4nutzso :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

15 people found the following review helpful

Wish I had not got it

Sound quality is bad , DVD player makes lots of noise, and you can't hook other audio devices up to the surround sound.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Supersonic SC-35HT SC-35GT 2.1 Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

@nolie :+1: