• Protective silicone casing
  • Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
  • Plays up to 8 hours
  • Aux in
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

There's a little hack for the speaker...

I got one of these at Wal-Mart for $16. It's what you can expect for $16. I found a little hack for the speaker. If you take off the rubber casing, unscrew the bottom plastic grill, and pry out the rectangular piece underneath that, you can increase the bass and volume of your speaker by probably 20%!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sylvania Premium Portable Bluetooth Rugged Garage Speaker

Walmart Review by a35mmfanatic :star::star::star::star::star:

96 people found the following review helpful

Buy this!!

I absolutely LOVE this speaker. It is very light weight, is approximately the size of my hand from fingertips to wrist, and plays the music loud enough you can actually hear it, non like some speakers that are blue tooth. It is super easy to plug in and charge up for any time use. It takes pretty much no time to fully charge and the battery lasts a very long time. The best part is you can actually answer your phone calls through this thing and not have to pick up your phone. It has a microphone so that the people on the other line can hear you. This is super awesome since it is made to go in the garage and when you are doing something with tools but you cannot hold the phone in your hand, you just push one quick button and you can talk however long you need to. It also is great for when you are cleaning in the house and you are all over the rooms or on different levels of the house. You can put it on your main floor and still hear it all over the house. Unless you are using the vacuum...then you cannot hear it. I love this speaker and would buy it over and over. I highly recommend it for anyone, kids and adults alike.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sylvania Premium Portable Bluetooth Rugged Garage Speaker