Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

symphonized

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3270 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3270 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Handcrafted with Genuine Wood: These earphones produce a crisp powerful acoustic sound with strong deep bass. Studio-tuned audio with crystal clarity guaranteed.
  • Unique in-ear canal design: These noise isolating in-ear headphones reduce ambient noise for an exceptional audio experience.
  • Comfort-fit: Three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch included.
  • Easy to Use: Volume Control, answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line microphone. The ear buds also have a sleek dual colored tangle-free TPE cable that comes in 6 different colors.
  • Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Symphonized earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by DQW :star::star::star::star::star:

156 people found the following review helpful

like..

Got these as part of my wife's Valentine's Day gifts. The ear buds she used prior were just...like...bought at Target or over-priced Best Buy stuff which by-and-large are the same thing. She'd complain that the sound was "tinny" ... You know, the usual stuff.

Well, I went out on the net and started fishing around and found these on more than one list as being best for the buck. Still, I was leary even as I read the reviews here on Amazon. You have to be able to sift through the reviewers who pan everything and those who give 5 stars because the packaging was intact.

Understand I am nobody’s audiophile. Used to be…more important things to worry about as we age. Anyway, I took a kick at the cat and ordered these solely because of the wood earpieces. They showed up and I tested them on my phone…with some Head East, Deep Purple, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, George Strait and The Moody Blues. TWO WORDS: Truly Impressed!

Now, I’m not the real benchmark. My kid seems to have more money than God and owns a set of those $150 ‘beats’ that it seems all iPhone owners HAVE to have. Without telling him I paid $25 for this set, I had him try them out. His exact words were: “For once you didn’t cheap out, Old Man”. After my initial inclination to backhand the young turd passed… I made him elaborate on what be thought. Solid base while not sacrificing mid and high range … He said be too loved the wood and the overall sound. Then I told him they cost $25.

Me? I prefer full head phones … But these are really good buds. I’m getting a pair for myself. That’s my review … No specs or superlatives. Just a good product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray)

Youtube video:

Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Con...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbLaTr8m9ZM

@patadm Thanks