• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 82 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 57 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• Share T-Mobile’s ultra-fast 4G network with up to five devices via Wi-Fi
  • Share mobile broadband connectivity with laptops, smartphones, tablets, and more.
  • Flexible prepaid pricing for data ranging from 100 MB for a week to 3 GB for a month.
  • Includes MicroSD memory card slot for accessing optional cards up to 32 GB in size.
  • Does not include sim card.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Benjamin Chernivsky :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

72 people found the following review helpful

Not LTE compatible, but works great with 4G/2G signals on TMobile (as of Feb. 2016)

First off: As of February 2016, this device only works with 4G/2G signals - so if you're expecting T-Mobiles new LTE coverage (which has been expanded, and is wonderful), don't! It's a fine device to use in big cities, but once you start heading out on the highways, small towns, etc, all you'll get is 2G signal.

I got this device for $18 and it costs me $10/month for 2GB of data on my Tmobile account - I use it for when I’m away from my studio and need to handle emails and what not. Definitely not as good as the LTE service, but works fine.

If you want LTE coverage, go for Tmobile’s ZTE Z915 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: T-Mobile Z64 4G Hotspot (Locked)

Check this video

T-Mobile Z64 4G Hotspot (Locked)

Walmart Review by MOMMADEAR1 :star::star::star::star::star:

314 people found the following review helpful

GREAT COVERAGE, WORTH EVERY PENNY

Nearest 4G tower 17 miles, phone hot spot operates EDGE to 2G max when I am lucky, This device operates 4G MOST of the time,lets me pay bills,shop, bank, & e-mail sooo much faster & lets me use my t-mobile phone at same time.password helps keep secure, I improvised, I keep it plugged into the computer, and lay it on an old rabbit ears antenna close to the window,NOTE: antenna is free standing, nothing connected.gives me 3-4g consistantly. Easy to carry with lap top when I travel, same cable works for phone & hot spot,so can charge either battery easily . already use t-mobile so have 2.5 gb included usage with phone service and pay $10 mo extra for another 2gb for HotSpot. no overage fee as slows when you get close to max usage, call t-mobile,add time another 2gb $10 for the month, switch back after billing...save over $100 month with no land line bill, and no expensive internet carrier..love it!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: T-Mobile Z64 4G Hotspot (Locked)

@patadm this is cool