TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones, Sweatproof Wireless In Ear Earbuds, Sports Magnetic Earphones with Built in Mic (IPX5 Splash Proof Rating, aptX Stereo, Up to 7 Hours of Talk Time, Ceramic Antenna) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

taotronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 510 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 510 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Enhanced Comfort & Wearability: Interchangeable soft earbuds and ear hooks provide a comfortable, snug fit
  • IPX5 splash proof rating makes it quite a pair of sport headphones for you
  • AptX for High Fidelity Audio: aptX codec provides CD like sound quality for an outstanding, lag-free auditory experience
  • High Compatibility with Bluetooth 4.1: Not only the Bluetooth headphones for iPhone, also it can work with all smartphones, tablets, and music players for up to 7 hours of talk time and 175 hours on standby
  • Secure Magnetic Design: Earbuds attach together so you can wear them like a necklace and avoid losing them,it’s the very bluetooth headphones for running, hiking, cycling, jogging, and more
  • More Stable Connectivity & Signal: Easy-to-connect Bluetooth 4.1 pairs with the built-in ceramic antenna, and this Bluetooth headphones with mic enables hands-free calls that know no signal drop
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joey M. :star::star::star::star::star:

131 people found the following review helpful

Most balanced Bluetooth earbuds!

Design The earphones are designed for simplicity. All the three function buttons are in one place but far enough for my fat right thumb to control in an intuitive and precise way. It has IPX5 Splash Proof so the buttons are not crisp the purpose of anti-moisture. As an upgrade for the previous best-seller TaoTronics Bluetooth ear buds, they feel much more comfortable for a long time wearing. The humanized magnetic and hook design enable them to hang on my neck more tightly so I don't have to worry about dropping them. The earphones support approximately 7 hours music playing when fully charged.

Sound Quality
Latest Bluetooth 4.1 chip supports CVC6.0 Noise Reduction and transfers excellent stereo sound with APTX codes. The bass is nice, rich, deep, and with life and soul! In addition, the headphones have a really good low end and are able to handle very high volumes. The treble is crystal clear and middle and high frequencies are crisp and sweet, while low frequencies are tight and rich. The amount bass is well controlled. These ear buds do a great job of noise cancellation. Since it blocks most of surrounding noise. Microphone vocal performance is very usable for making a phone calling in different kind of noisy environment.

Well Packaging
The Bluetooth wireless earphones come with a total of 3 pairs of high-quality ear tips and 3 pairs of the rubber earbuds, a USB charger, instructions and the pouch which can hold the headphones and its accessories. The alternative ear buds seal well in the ears or not depends on whether the size buds are used. The tightly fit buds definitely help to block out noise from the surrounding dramatically.

Easy Bluetooth Connection
As we all know, Bluetooth technology always brings easy pairing and easy control. I use the ear buds when I was working out, cooking, jogging, and most importantly, making phone calls. The setup is extremely easy: just hold the middle power button down for about a couple of seconds to get the earphones paired with my iPhone 7+ without any problem. The voice sound instructions are very straightforward as confirmations to your actions. Bluetooth range is excellent and actually more about 33ft shown on the official webpage. I would recommend to anyone to try these earphones as your daily drive.

I appreciate your time and feedback. If you have found my review helpful, please take a moment to click on "Yes, helpful to let me know. Thank you!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones, Sweatproof Wireless In Ear Earbuds, Sports Magnetic Earphones with Built in Mic (IPX5 Splash Proof Rating, aptX Stereo, Up to 7 Hours of Talk Time, Ceramic Antenna)

check out this youtube video

TaoTronics TT-BH07 Bluetooth Headphones

@liesbeth not sure :confused: