TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds Stereo Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports with Built-in Mic [Upgraded Version] Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

taotronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 10357 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 10357 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
  • Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them.
  • CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound.
  • Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time.
  • Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players. Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology
  • easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices
  • aptX codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pinak Lonkar :star::star::star::star::star:

863 people found the following review helpful

"Wired" perfectly!

Before I ordered these, I had just returned Monster's Power Beats 2 Bluetooth earphones. They didn't fit well to get a good seal, unnecessary emphasis was put on lower frequencies, and of course they're expensive.

I was looking to buy the Phaiser Bluetooth earphones but then saw their prices go past $60 as I was about to buy them.

TaoTronics took the cake in the end coming in at under $30, and I think my search for workout earphones has ended for now.

1. Fit: They come with both ear loop and buds, supplied in three sizes. The large size fit in my ears instantaneously. They seem secure for a reasonably high intensity workout.

2. Build: Solid construction and the cord length is just right whether I wear it behind my head or not. The only thing I didn’t like here is that while the volume and middle buttons are spaced apart, they feel the same to touch. I’d have liked some way to feel the difference.

3. Operation: Everything is just like any other Bluetooth earphones, which is good. I didn’t like that the center button (multi function) can’t skip songs. The volume buttons do, by holding them a bit longer. Not a deal breaker, but will take some getting used to.

4. Sound quality: Lastly, this is where these truly shine. I shuffled through many songs I usually try my headphones and earphones with. While any Bluetooth earphones or headphones inherently induce a very slight loss in sound reproduction, rest assured. You will be blown away by the sound. For many years, I kept using a pair of on-ear Bluetooth headphones by Nakamichi (I know!) in the gym, and I absolutely love the sound they reproduced. TaoTronics in-ear Bluetooth headphones have successfully managed to edge them out in this department.

I am overall pleasantly surprised and I highly recommend these. Even if you consider yourself as an audiophile, I think you won’t be disappointed.

And no, I haven’t been given these for free to leave a positive review. I wish I knew how to get free stuff like that!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds Stereo Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports with Built-in Mic [Upgraded Version]

Maybe this video can help

TaoTronics Bluetooth Magnetic Sport Earphones REVIEW (Better Than Beats)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPFu9BIEDis