TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earbuds Sports In Ear Sweatproof Earphones with Built in Mic (Balanced Audio, aptX Lossless sound, Cordless 4.1, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation) Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

taotronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 457 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 457 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Two powerful audio drivers on each side offering balanced audio and crystal clear sounds, providing a comfortable and dynamic listening experience.
  • Comfortable and secure design fits perfectly to your ear
  • the cable smartly stays out of your way when running, jogging or exercising
  • CVC Noise Cancellation 6.0 technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer sound from microphone, you get high quality, hands free phone conversation even on the street or inside shopping mall
  • Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology with up to 5 hours of continuous talking / music time
  • easy and fast pairing with smartphones (especially iPhone 7), tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices
  • aptX codec provides pure, CD like high quality sound for compatible devices.
  • Pairs easily with smartphones and tablets
  • a perfect match for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices, Bluetooth transmitters, and music players, etc
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Slimboli :star::star::star::star::star:

76 people found the following review helpful

STUNNED BY THE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

TaoTronics is one of the best manufactures of Bluetooth earbuds and speakers I have yet to find, and their exceptionally high quality products are backed with an exceptional warranty (1 year, even extending it an additional 6 months if you register) and a top of the line customer service that far surpasses most others, hands down. I am extremely impressed every time I use one of the TaoTronics products. I am so confident in their electronics and enjoy their products so much, I gave many of their items as Christmas gifts last year to family and friends. Don't be taken back by the good prices you will find, as that is not indicative of the high quality product that you will receive. They take pride in the finest of details, and even the packaging will impress you. You will think that you have just purchased something that you would have paid double, even triple in price elsewhere. I highly recommend trying them the next time that you are in the market for great sound, you won't be disappointed. And in the rare instance that something does go wrong, TaoTronics will rectify that in a matter of days and send you a hassle-free replacement. What have you got to lose?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earbuds Sports In Ear Sweatproof Earphones with Built in Mic (Balanced Audio, aptX Lossless sound, Cordless 4.1, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation) Black

Maybe this video can help

TaoTronics Sport Bluetooth Headphones Review

@patadm I recommend to buy :+1: