4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 134 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
  • Backlight: LED (Full Array)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Roku TV Streaming Platform
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.98" x 17" x 3.18", TV with stand: 28.98" x 18.68" x 7.78"
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
  • Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries detachable power cord
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ildiko laugerude :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

3055 people found the following review helpful

issues like this arent covered under the manufacturers warranty

After one month the front plate glass (panel) separating from the frame. I contacted TCL (Roku). This is the answer;

Dear Ms. Laugerude,

Thank you for reaching TCL Email support! We do apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Unfortunately, issues like this arent covered under the manufacturers warranty. Im sorry we werent able to fix your damaged TV. You do have the option of taking your TV to any local repair shop and ask if they could repair your TV. However, we do not recommend panel repairs. Reason being the panel of most TVs costs approximately 95% of the original price of the TV.

Thank you for choosing TCL,

Best Regards,

Alex Tapiador | Subject Matter Expert - NA

TCL North America

I have they Warranty front of me;

Limited Warranty
Roku warrants the player hardware against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) if used in accordance with the documentation provided with the player. If Roku determines that the players hardware is defective during the Warranty Period, Rokus sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, will be to either repair or replace the unit with either a new or rebuilt player, at its option.*

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model)

Walmart Review by Ryan :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

43 people found the following review helpful

Dissappointed

The item itself appears to be working fine and I have no issue with that. However, the price and the way it was presented online are major issues to me. I found this item online at Walmart.com and the site made it clear that my local Walmart (Ironwood MI) did not carry this item and the nearest store that did was nearly an hour away (Ashland WI). So I purchased the item online. A few days after the item was delivered I happened to be at my local Walmart (Ironwood) Michigan. Much to my astonishment I notice the exact same item I purchased online, displayed at the store itself. And the price was about $50.00 less than I paid. Not happy. This was my first time using walmart.com and most likely my last.

(1) The item was on sale at my local walmart, yet the walmart website stated it was not.

(2) The price in store was nearly $50.00 less than what I paid online.

In my opinion these are lousy business practices at best. It would be nice if Walmart would refund me the difference. But, I won’t hold my breath.

Sorry to be “that angry guy” about this. Not typically my style. But, it ticks me off.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model)

Best Buy Review by sweetthing :star::star::star::star::star:

very clear

Had trouble navigating at firsr. After a week, finally found how to connect cable. I was confusing asit ws not with cable, but had to go to Anteanna to find and connect to

I had trouble at first connecting to
cable. It took us over a week to finally find it combined with the
antenna. So far, I am very pleased. It is very clear.

So far, well pleased.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model)

Here is a youtube video

TCL Roku TV Review - 32S3800 Smart LED TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3C6ViJOyo