TCL 40FS4610R 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (Roku TV) (2014 Model) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

tcl

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 783 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 768 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 15 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), Clear Motion Rate 120 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Full Array)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Roku-integrated
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.5" x 21.4" x 2" , TV with stand: 36.5" x 23" x 7"
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
  • Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Artgirlishere :star::star::star::star::star:

Perfect easy to use - sharp, great picture quality

My first Smart TV purchase and first flat screen for my living room. I already had Roku as a separate unit and this not only works just as easy, it makes it slightly easier to find what you want to watch. The graphics are clear and easy to read and the remote is simple to use.

It didn’t take more than 5 minutes to set up the tv with my Time Warner Cable DVR. Calling Time Warner produced no help, so I just followed the on screen directions about choosing a DVR and it worked easily and quickly.

The 1080p makes sure that what you are viewing - movie or show - is shown without any interruptions.

It took me about one hour alone to set up the stand on the tv and the little stabilizer legs are nearly worthless as they are cheap plastic. That’s the only negative. And you really don’t need them anyhow.

There’s a lot I can watch with this tv that I have yet to explore.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TCL 40FS4610R 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (Roku TV) (2014 Model)

Youtube video:

TCL 40FS4610R 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (Roku TV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXiCHSpfDY

Amazon Review by Richard Schaffer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

92 people found the following review helpful

poor TCL customer service

5 stars to amazon asthis isn't a knock on the TV or Amazon - thank goodness I bought this from them as they know how to give customer service. This is about TCL customer service. When I set up the TV there was a slightly darker area in the corner of the picture. I called TCL customer service twice and the automated attendant said it would be 6 min hold. Well both times after 45 min I hung up. Tried email support process and always got error when submitted no matter the browser. I tried the chat support and got a rep both times but never a response. I assume they pop up on the reps screen and they just ignore it. Finally got through to someone yesterday. Emailed pics of the issue and my receipt from amazon. I had gotten a good deal on it which apparently "voids" the warranty. TCL response was - based on price, amazon sold u a used tv and therefore we are not supporting the warranty. Then said to take it to a repair shop if you want it fixed. Amazon clearly had it listed as new and it arrived exactly the way a new TV would. So tv good, I really like the interface but just hope u don't have to ever contact warranty support. Amazon is taking care of the replacement

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TCL 40FS4610R 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (Roku TV) (2014 Model)