TERK Trinity Xtend Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna with WiFi Extender ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

terk

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 52 customers
2.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 17 customers
    2.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 35 customers
    2.6 out of 5

Features

• Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by whitehat :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

DOA - Second try succeeded

Item was dead on arrival - would not power on. Noticed that user manual did not accurately reflect the product received - perhaps product changed without accompanying update to the manual. Build quality and packaging appeared cheap. Terk needs better product management. Item was returned to Amazon - ordered replacement for one more try at this.

The replacement arrived. Packaging looked like open box product. Perhaps somebody just opened the box to test before shipping. The sticky label on top of the black plastic appeared to have been removed and reattached. No scratches or dents.

The antenna powered on (the blue LED lit up). The wifi extender worked without any problems. It creates a new access point. The app guides you through the configuration with only relevant options. Wifi signal strength is very good. I would have wanted more configuration options, but most people just want the simple setup.

As with any indoor antenna, physical placement is of utmost importance. For my initial test, I just placed the antenna on a piece of furniture next to the TV - no consideration for proximity to doors/windows/exterior walls. To my surprise, the TV channel setup found 51 local channels. Some of those channels were heavily pixelated, but I found more channels than my earlier test with a MOHU amplified antenna located in a window (it found 46 channels, some also with signal issues).

Next, I relocated the antenna to a few more locations in the vicinity of the TV, none of them near windows/doors/external walls. In one location, I found 58 channels.

In conclusion, I think the product has merit, especially in combination with wifi dependent TV boxes (Roku/Nvidia Shield/Xiaomi Mi box), where the TV displays your choice of over-the-air and internet programming. Next, I will be trying this with a Tablo device. Hopefully, I will be able to place the Terk antenna in its most favorable location, and the Tablo will work as DVR and retransmit programming to entire house using wifi.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TERK Trinity Xtend Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna with WiFi Extender

Thank you

Review TERK Trinity XTEND Antenna & Wifi Extender

Walmart Review by IndianaSatMan :star::star::star::star::star:

48 people found the following review helpful

Great WiFi and 52 channels of HD

I was pleasantly surprised by the this antenna. As you can see in the pic I was able to receive 52 channels in HD. I did not even know there were that many channels available. The wifi part works as expected and has cut down on my Netflix buffer time in my bedroom. I also like the look of the antenna as you would just think its a router.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TERK Trinity Xtend Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna with WiFi Extender

@barbarogailee :thumbsup::thumbsup: