The Laundry Alternative Solaris+ Portable Electric Clothes Dryer Machine Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 29 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 29 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• Uses less energy and less than half the cost of a conventional clothes dryer.
  • Much gentler on the clothes than a regular dryer, so your clothes will last longer (no lint).
  • Dries up to 7 large items per load, and dries much faster than cheaper folding dryers
  • With brand-new over the door hanger, no longer needs to wall mount
  • Stylish design. Lightweight, weighs only 15 lbs.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Nadina :star::star::star::star::star:

42 people found the following review helpful

Dries a full load of clothes

My house was built in 1928. The laundry room was designed to fit a washer only, no room for a dryer.I had seen the Solaris but no one had reviewed it. It looked a lot like another dryer that blew hot air and all reviews were bad. Finally, thought that I could try it and return it if I didn't like it.

I installed it myself. The directions could be a bit clearer and photographs with steps would make it easier to hang. I was able to hang the dryer alone. Important detail to hanging the dryer is to screw mounting pins in before trying to hang. They rest on the mounting brackets. They are not screwed into the bracket. Screw directly into dryer. Then hang. One person can do set up. No need for more people.

Dried a full load of heavy sweatpants and sweatshirts. Set timer for normal dry, 60 minutes, hot air. Watched water mist the vinyl as hot air blew. After an hour, the clothes were slightly damp. Turned dryer on for another 30 minutes. Completely dry in 90 minutes. Before drying, I did use my spin dryer to remove extra water from my clothes. I dried a total of 13 garments. The last time, I line dried sweatpants in the house, it took 24 hours.

I recommend this dryer if you are unable use a standard dryer. It takes a little longer than a conventional dryer but is dramatically faster than line drying. Maximum load capacity is 14 clothing items, using drying rods in machine and hangers provided. I also recommend a spin dryer to remove excess water from your clothes before using Solaris. The price is reasonable. Not silent to operate but is quiet. Can install in any room. Mine is in my bedroom. Easy to put clothes away. After being without a dryer for a year, am happy to have a dryer. Will keep line drying clothes in good weather but now am able to do laundry when it is rainy or foggy. Even thinking about buying another to get laundry done faster!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: The Laundry Alternative Solaris+ Portable Electric Clothes Dryer Machine

@wartassault :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Auburn Coach Wife Kristi Malzahn Agrees with Match & eHarmony: Men are Jerks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehpmfEVST8I