TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit and TL-PA4010 AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 66 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 1 customers
    3.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 65 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Wired connection with high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
  • HomePlug AV standard compliant, with easy pair feature to add additional TP-LINK Powerline adapters to the network
  • 300-meter range over electrical circuitry for better performance through walls and floors
  • Plug and Play, with no drilling, wiring, or configuration required
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

functional, easy to use, not fast

very easy to set up, and is better than my wireless connection (on a generally crowded network), but not ultra-fast.

Great for long runs across the house where wireless doesn’t cut it, but definitely not a cure-all.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit and TL-PA4010 AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter

Walmart Review by onlinegamer45 :star::star::star::star::star:

33 people found the following review helpful

cheap solution

Used this product over a wifi extender for a PS4. Had a full signal strength with the wifi but still got lag during online play this product cured my issue 98% of the time. It is always better to have a wired connection over wifi for online play. My router is on the other side of the house from the entertainment center if you dont want to run a network line under the house or thru the house this is best option out there period great product!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit and TL-PA4010 AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter

check out this video

Destiny 2 - Null Calamity 9 - Lost Verse Auto Rifle - PVP Gameplay Review

@patadm Thanks, You are the best