TP-Link N300 Universal Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall Plug, Plug and Play, Smart Signal Indicator Light (TL-WA854RE) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

tp-link

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 833 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 688 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 145 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
  • Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
  • Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
  • 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, web browsing, and internet calling
  • Smart Signal Indicator helps to find the most accurate location to place the range extender
  • Compatible with most 802.11n/g/b wireless devices
  • TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Shawnshank :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Works great for the price.

We have an old 3 story home and we have the wifi router and a desktop pc way up on the third floor and this unit on the first floor. We use our laptops on the first floor and always had a weak signal (2 bars) but now we're getting all 4 bars so we're happy. The extender was easy to setup. I set it up using only my cell phone (the super easy way of plugging it in and hitting the wps button on the router didn't work for us). I am not a tech savvy person so don't worry about not being able to set it up. Although the instructions are not very clear, I was able to muddle through it. They offer a 2 year warranty and 24 hr tech support (which I called to ask a question) but the support staff were extremely difficult to understand due to their foreign accents. Anyway...I highly recommend this extender but I would opt for the version that has the ethernet port on the bottom if I were to buy one again.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TP-Link N300 Universal Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall Plug, Plug and Play, Smart Signal Indicator Light (TL-WA854RE)

Youtube video:

TP-Link 300Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsSMioYBys

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

82 people found the following review helpful

Win for a Hardware Moron

Yay! I've scoured internet sites for over a year trying to find something to fix the horrible wifi dead zones in our house and MIL suite. I had no clue what to buy, because the descriptions are too tech-y for a layman. The specifications on this range extender explained itself enough for me to try. In fact, I bought two. Woohoo! Score! It was easy to set up and works like a charm! Plus, if you buy multiples (like I.did) you can use one to extend the range of another. I hardly ever bother to write reviews, but this product was a game changer for our family.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TP-Link N300 Universal Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall Plug, Plug and Play, Smart Signal Indicator Light (TL-WA854RE)