3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 274 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 442 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
  • Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
  • Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
  • Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b products
  • Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device, LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@nolie great :smile:

Amazon Review by Spyoki :star::star::star::star::star:

1332 people found the following review helpful

Awesome!

I needed this to get a better signal in the upstairs master bedroom. Had no idea what I was doing. Read all the reviews and finally decided to give this one a try. There's a really easy connection option. Just plug it in and press a button on your router and presto, its done. My router didn't have that button. The next option looked really complicated. I despaired but figured, what the heck. Followed the step by step directions easily and up it went! Nothing to it. Moved the repeater upstairs to the hallway, which is quite a distance from my router, and had a full strength wifi connection for the bedroom! It was easy and the price was certainly good. If you're thinking about this one, I'd give it a try.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA850RE)

check out this video

TP-Link 300Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE Setup Tutorial Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpULi2wBjz4

Walmart Review by akanhai :star::star::star::star::star:

Does the job that is needed and then some

great device , best thus far

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA850RE)

Best Buy Review by Zambeezy :star::star::star::star::star:

Fixed all my Wi-Fi problems!

I have a TP-Link Archer C8 router that will transmit the Wi-Fi signal to my far bedroom but the speed is miserable. Constant buffering on Netflix, slow page loading from my phone, etc. I had some rewards certificates expiring soon so I decided to give this a shot to see if it would increase the speeds and...WOW. This took my speeds from ~22 Mbps to over 65 Mbps and took about 2 minutes to setup via WPS.

I was very skeptical of this product since it was only $20 but figured it was worth a shot. Although I’ve only had it for a day now it’s blown all my expectations away. I’ll update this review if any problems ever arise but as of now it’s working better than anticipated and I couldn’t recommend it more!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA850RE)