TracFone LG Lucky No Contract Phone - Retail Packaging - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

tracfone

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 101 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 20 customers
    2.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 81 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• 3.8" touchscreen display
  • Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • 3 megapixel camera/video recorder
  • 4GB micro SD card (included in phone)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

7 people found the following review helpful

Started great, turned to garbage

Worked great for the first few weeks, then dropped the Google account and can't function. No access to apps, constant Google errors and won't let us sign back into Google. The factory reset option is grayed out (unavailable) on the phone and the power/volume reset does not work. I thought this was a great starter phone for my kid, but now it's just a pain in the butt.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TracFone LG Lucky No Contract Phone - Retail Packaging - Black

Walmart Review by Witchslayer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

71 people found the following review helpful

Tracfone LG16 Lucky Smartphone

Very good phone. Not too big to need a belt carrying case, as screen is only 3.5 inches, and the phone is thin to not be too bulky for carrying in pants pockets. The manual says it'll accept up to a 32 GB micro SD card, but it accepted my 128 GB micro SD card, and recognizing the card as having 128GB of storage, of which I used to install an App that I already paid for elsewhere, so I didn't have to pay for the App again had I purchased it again thru this phone's App download site. Camera has decent resolution. Originally bought this phone to transfer Safelink Tracfone service to, but Safelink reps misinformed me, and then when I tried to transfer the Safelink service, I was told Safelink doesn't support Smartphones. Decided to keep phone to use as Prepaid, but mostly to use a Wireless Interface Code Scanner, of which it works in conjunction with the phone's Bluetooth, for displaying state-of-the-art software auto engine analyzing monitors, as well as retrieving engine fault codes. LG and Walmart partered up together to both reduce the price to a riduculous $10, of which nothing can beat.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TracFone LG Lucky No Contract Phone - Retail Packaging - Black