• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 5.0" touchscreen display
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
  • 5 Megapixel Camera/2 Megapixel front facing Camera
  • Phone + airtime bundles do not include a physical card. Airtime is installed on the phone upon activation.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Debbie :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

129 people found the following review helpful

update 2/14-you can buy for $100 on QVC with 1350 m/t/d today only, GREAT BUY!!

Bought this on HSN during special value day, it was $119 included 1 year service, 1350 minutes, text & data (tripled). You can get it now for $129 on the HSN site. The Amazon site doesn't include service or minutes, etc. I upgraded from an LGL41C (Ultimate 2), this is a bit longer and fits nicely in your hand and you can see it better. This is my first Samsung, usually I buy LG's (tracfone), it's a little different & takes some getting use to. NIce screen and features, the power button is a bit hard to push (on/off), probably just different then what I'm use to. Dealing with Tracfone now days is pretty simple, it's best to go online to their website and set up an account first if you are a first time tracfone user. Easy to activate online, took about 5-10 minutes. They did mess up and did not roll my service date over (minutes, text & data were ok), I did have to call and they took care of it manually right away, their service has really improved. I like the phone and am glad I made the update/change....it's really amazing how much change occurs with phones in a 2 year time period. I like that it has 16gb is 5" and has a battery saver mode.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: TracFone Samsung Galaxy J3 Sky 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone, 16 GB

Walmart Review by CAMPJEEP :star::star::star::star::star:

103 people found the following review helpful

A tracfone customer since 1998

Samsung Galaxy Sky first thoughts,

A Pay-as-you-go service to consumers who don’t want contracts or don’t need unlimited service.
This is a very nice tracfone coming from the LG Ultimate 2 L41C which I used for two years.

The Sky seems for myself to be the first phone I have really like a lot better than the LG 41C but for those who like the multi colored notification light on the home button will be disappointed here.but saying that (you can still use the home button to bring up the home screen).The on off button to end calls.

Storage:( 16GB built-in memory ) + ( MicroSD/SDHC memory card slot supports up to 128GB)
No micro SD Card is included.
Around 9 to 11GB after google and Samsung takes theirs for their junk that you cant change to your SD card…
Delivers 720 x 1280 high-definition resolution
1.2GHz quad-core processor
Rechargeable Lithium-ion 2,600mAh battery
The phone uses the ( VERIZON ) NETWORK ONLY.
4G Network Speed.
Bluetooth 4.1

The Sky has a very nice 5 inch screen
AMOLED, which stands for Active Matrix OLED, is a hybrid display technology that pairs the active matrix backplane from a traditional TFT display with an OLED display. AMOLED’s improved brightness is impressive considering LCD’s natural advantage. There are actually banks of LEDs AMOLED used in the Samsung Galaxy uperendphones.
Screen delivers 720 x 1280 high-definition resolution
You have to adjust up the brightness as you head outdoors, then manually dial it down once indoors again.
Colors have a POP to them, if you think they are oversaturated the sky includes the same set of screen customisation modes seen in top-end Galaxy models.
Or bring your brightness down a little and save the battery also.

To get your the custom screen modes =
Tap settings=
Tap Display=
Tap Screen Mode. I use (Basic)for a natural color tone.

No auto brightness adjustment in bright, direct sunlight if you need more brightness you have to use the pull down screen and there is a little box that says (Outdoors) and Tap that.

Tip–> Have your kids buy you time cards, google play cards and data cards for fathers day, mothers day, birthdays and Christmas.
TEENS—> you could use this same reasoning with Mom,Dad,Grandpa,Grandma,Aunts and Uncles I would think.
Mom,Dad,this would be a great phone for your teen

Thanks for taking the time to read my review…
Campjeep

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: TracFone Samsung Galaxy J3 Sky 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone, 16 GB

@marko not sure :confused: