• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 562 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 74 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
  • Bass Boost - Built-in Turtle Beach bass boost adds depth and realism to the game audio
  • Independent Volume Controls - Allows for personalized balancing of PS3 game and chat audio
  • Microphone Monitor - Let’s you hear what you’re saying while talking
  • USB Powered - No batteries required
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Angel L. Melendez :star::star::star::star::star:

115 people found the following review helpful

Awesome, inexpensive headset, high quality headset

This is the cheapest Turtle Beach headset I saw for PS3. But don't let the price fool you. This headset performs a shade lower than a $150-$200 headset. It doesn't look cheap either. It looks like an expensive headset.

The game sound is crystal clear. Background game sounds are great. I can hear footsteps and low background sounds while playing Black Ops 2 for example.

The chat sound is pretty good. The mic arm is very flexible. So you can place it right in front of your mouth. Making the mic sound very clear for others to hear you.

It is also very comfortable. I can wear this for hours with no problems. The padding on the ears and head is plush.

The only problem with this headset is the weight of the cable. This could have easily been fixed with a shirt clip. Which I ripped from my old headset. So that’s not an issue anymore.

Highly recommended.

UPDATE: PS4 is now patched and you can use this headset. Works great with the PS4. Both volume controls can be adjusted using the headset buttons.

• Pros:
  • Affordable!!
  • High quality
  • Awesome game sound
  • Good chat sound
  • Clear sounding mic
  • Very comfortable
  • Cons:
  • Heavy cable and no shirt clip

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Turtle Beach - Ear Force PLa Gaming Headset - PS3

Walmart Review by ObivouslyNotAGamer :star::star::star::star::star:

124 people found the following review helpful

A bang for your buck!

This is the cheapest Turtle Beach headset I saw for PS3. But don't let the price fool you. This headset performs a tad lower than a $150-$200 headset. It doesn't look cheap either. It looks like an expensive headset.

The game sound is crystal clear. Background game sounds are great. I can hear footsteps and low bachground sounds while playing Black Ops 2 for example.

The chat sound is pretty good. The mic arm is very flexible and metal so it wont break easily. So you can place it right in front of your mouth. Making the mic sound very clear for others to hear you.

It is also very comfortable. I can wear this for hours with no problems. The padding on the ears and head is plush.

Highly recommended.

• Pros:
  • Affordable!!
  • High quality
  • Awesome game sound
  • Good chat sound
  • Clear sounding mic
  • Very comfortable

Unboxing: Turtle Beach Ear Force PLa

@michigan Not sure yet :confused: