Turtle Beach - Ear Force XO One Amplified Gaming Headset - Xbox One Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

turtle-beach

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3860 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1715 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2079 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 66 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• High Quality 50mm Speakers - Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large 50mm speakers
  • Headset Audio Controller - Connects to any Xbox One controller and puts all audio controls conveniently at your fingertips
  • Crystal Clear Chat - An adjustable, high-sensitivity mic picks-up your voice loud and clear, and can be removed when watching movies or listening to music
  • Lightweight & Comfortable - Play for hours (or days) in complete comfort.
  • Versatile Compatibility - Works great with all Xbox One controllers and compatible mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Average Consumer :star::star::star::star::star:

Crisp, Crystal sound.

This is absolutely the BEST headset you can own to scream at those campers in Call of Duty. Amazing and comfortable with sound that makes you feel like you're in the game. Definitely buy if looking for a headset

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Turtle Beach - Ear Force XO One Amplified Gaming Headset - Xbox One

Thank you

Turtle Beach XO ONE Review and Unboxing - Ear Force XO ONE XBOX ONE Stereo Gaming Headset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYuBqBDcB8

Amazon Review by Curtis Hill :star::star::star::star::star:

229 people found the following review helpful

Mic Monitoring! Multiple Uses! Fantastic Price!

At this price point, you really can't go wrong with this headset. The detachable microphone is great if you want to just listen to music or even watch TV. Anything running on your Xbox One will come through these speakers, so as long as the controller is turned on and you're plugged into it, you can watch Netflix at night without disturbing anyone. Just make sure your controller is not set to turn off automatically after a short amount of time. They're very lightweight and comfortable.

Really good bass, very clear sound… these aren’t high end, but you’d have to be an audio snob to have any real issue with how these sound. They’re comparable to the X31’s I used for the duration of my time with the 360 and the great part about these is that they’re powered from the controller. I don’t have to use AAA’s anymore like I did with the X31’s. Just plug it in, and go.

If you’re looking for a basic controller for under $100, go with these. It even comes with a small cable to connect to your Xbox in case you haven’t done the controller update that makes this headset compatible. They have the mic monitoring feature which allows you to hear your own voice as you talk to your party members. This prevents unnecessary shouting as they do block out quite a bit of ambient noise, so this is a nice feature. In fact, that feature alone was the major selling point for me. If you’re trying to decide between these and the XO Four model, the XO Four does not have mic monitoring. Great value and great quality. A definite recommendation for anyone who hasn’t pulled the trigger on an Xbox One headset yet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Turtle Beach - Ear Force XO One Amplified Gaming Headset - Xbox One

Best Buy Review by discerningbuyer :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent headset for the price

This headset has fit my needs perfectly when playing on my xb1. The volume controls and chat/game mixer works great. No complaints from other players about the mic.

The price for the quality is really fantastic. The materials all feel nice while wearing the headset. Extended sessions can get a little warm since the earcups don’t have much ventilation. It has a nice weight to it that is not too heavy, but you are aware it’s still there. The removable mic is a great touch, although it can be tricky to get back in when you are trying to reattach it while wearing.

The sound quality is excellent, but I will say this is my first aftermarket headset purchase so I don’t have experience with others to compare it to. I’m not sure I will be able to back to gaming without a headset now. If you are a pvp player it is especially helpful while stalking opponents and preventing flanking/ambushes. There are lots of audio subtleties in my games that I was missing out on before.

One downside is this headset reduces battery life in the controller significantly since it doesn’t have it’s own power. Just make sure to keep an extra pair of batteries around so you don’t get caught with a dead controller during a heated battle. :slight_smile:

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Turtle Beach - Ear Force XO One Amplified Gaming Headset - Xbox One