Typhoon Q500+ Quadcopter with 1080P 60FPS HD / 16MP CGO2+ with New & Improved Lens, 3-Axis Gimbal and Personal Ground Station with a larger 5.5 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

yuneec-usa

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Complete, professional-quality aerial videography and photography system
  • 10-channel 2.4GHz Android-based 5.5" touchscreen transmitter lets you watch live video while the drone is in flight
  • Up to a half-mile transmitter control range (in optimum conditions)
  • Up to 0.4-mile video transmission range (in optimum conditions)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Paul R. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

8 people found the following review helpful

I was very pleased with the quality of the product including radio and ...

Product arrived just as promised. I was very pleased with the quality of the product including radio and accessories. Maiden flight was excellent. The craft is very stable. I have many aircraft and have flown for overv15 years. This quad is impressive. I did have one glitch it was in smart mode GPS enabled approx 25 feet high when I had dead sticks the led indicated there was no GPS and I had no control it is supposed to default to angle flight but the lag time and a breeze caused it to contact a tree I am working with company to figure it out. I will let you know. I do have a second typhoon and this has not happened with number two it appears to be isolated in this one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Typhoon Q500+ Quadcopter with 1080P 60FPS HD / 16MP CGO2+ with New & Improved Lens, 3-Axis Gimbal and Personal Ground Station with a larger 5.5

Here is a nice video

YUNEEC Q500 Typhoon RTF with CGO2-GB Camera Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xjy05JnZUc