• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 11 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mary this is a book everyone MUST read, I wish it was more to it. :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

It's life saver, you can charge many portable devices ...

It's life saver, you can charge many portable devices at the same time. Just keep this pocket juice charged up and take it with you anywhere.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Tzumi 4674B Pocket Juice 20,000 mAh Portable Charger

Best Buy Review by Patrick :star::star::star::star::star:

Best Portable Battery I've Ever Used!

My mind is blown right now! I read some of the reviews above and I think they were written by kids that have no idea what they have in their hands! I got my Pocket Juice 20,000 mAh battery today for $25.00. Another big name store had it on sale for less than BB but tgey matched it. Let me put this into perspective, I'm sure everyone has seen one of those batteries that go in a rechargeable e-cig, the long cylinder batteries, well, this battery has SIX of them in it!!!! Those e-cig batteries, just 1, will take a few hours to charge but literally last close to a week in an e-cig. I use them in flashlights and they last for months. This battery takes 10-15hrs to charge, and someone may say "it takes a long time to charge!", or, "It charges too slow!". HELLO, that just tells you this battery holds so much juice that 10-15hr charge is going to recharge your iPhone or iPad (both power hogs) 11 times before you have to recharge it! Now let's go back to price! One of those cylinder batteries will cost you $20-$30 for a good one that's not going to explode. And with this you're getting 6 of them. Even at the original price of $49 something it's a deal, but on sale at $25?!?! That to me is an INCREDIBLE DEAL! I'm going back for another one tomorrow. I have 2 - 10,000 mAh batteries and thought they were great. I bought those a few months back for $25. This battery is DOUBLE their capacity, and charges twice as fast! I also love that this one has the non-slick outter shell. The other ones I have are slick metal and get dropped often. Great product and I'm telling all my friends! By the way, I've never written a product review this long if that tells you anything. Peace be with you!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Tzumi 4674B Pocket Juice 20,000 mAh Portable Charger

here is a youtube video

Tzumi pocket juice 20,000 mah review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqA4_o-sGQ

Walmart Review by Patrick :star::star::star::star::star:

45 people found the following review helpful

The Best Portable Battery On The Market!

My mind is blown right now! I read some of the reviews above and I think they were written by kids that have no idea what they have in their hands! I got my Pocket Juice 20,000 mAh battery today On Sale for $25.00 at Walmart. Let me put this into perspective, I'm sure everyone has seen one of those batteries that go in a rechargeable e-cig, the long cylinder batteries, well, this battery has SIX of them in it!!!! Those e-cig batteries, just 1, will take a few hours to charge but literally last close to a week in an e-cig. I use them in flashlights and they last for months. This battery takes 10-15hrs to charge, and someone may say "it takes a long time to charge!", or, "It charges too slow!". HELLO, that just tells you this battery holds so much juice that 10-15hr charge is going to recharge your iPhone or iPad (both power hogs) 11 times before you have to recharge it! Now let's go back to price! One of those cylinder batteries will cost you $20-$30 for a good one that's not going to explode. And with this you're getting 6 of them. Even at the original price of $49 something it's a deal, but on sale at $25?!?! That to me is an INCREDIBLE DEAL! I'm going back for another one tomorrow. I have 2 - 10,000 mAh batteries and thought they were great. I bought those a few months back for $25. This battery is DOUBLE their capacity, and charges twice as fast! I also love that this one has the non-slick outter shell. The other ones I have are slick metal and get dropped often. Great product and I'm telling all my friends! By the way, I've never written a product review this long if that tells you anything. Peace be with you!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Tzumi 4674B Pocket Juice 20,000 mAh Portable Charger