UDI 818A HD+ RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera and Headless Mode - 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF - Includes BONUS BATTERY + POWER BANK Quadruples Flying Time Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

usa-toyz

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1746 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1740 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 6 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• HEADLESS MODE: The headless mode eliminates the distinguish of drones direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter, great for beginners
  • HD CAMERA: Take high-res pictures & video during flight! Includes 2MP camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD
  • 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: Provides stability, strong wind resistance & easy maneuverability for stunts
  • 360 FLIPS & TRICKS: Impress your friends and family with awesome 3D tricks with the push of a button
  • DOUBLE YOUR FLIGHT TIME: Includes 2 LiPo batteries to extend the fun! FAA Registration NOT Required
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Slimshady :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Awesome drone for the price

My first drone. Picked this one because of consistent reviews as a top performer, especially for the price. Hasn't disappointed. I had an issue when I got the first drone so I emailed the company. They emailed me right away and sent a replacement that very day as well. Unbelievable customer service. I saw some reviews complaining that the home and headless functions didn't work. I haven't had that problem and the flip feature is very cool. I would definitely purchase this again.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: UDI 818A HD+ RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera and Headless Mode - 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF - Includes BONUS BATTERY + POWER BANK Quadruples Flying Time

Amazon Review by Bo S. :star::star::star::star::star:

386 people found the following review helpful

Excellent starter camera quad!

I got this USA Toyz quadcopter as a gift and it is great! I am more of an advanced flyer and like to sport fly more than anything. The UDI U818A is not a sport flyer though, but it IS a great entry level camera quad. The big protective ring doesn't do it any favors in sport flying but it does make it extremely stable for getting good video.

The yaw on low is very slow and on high is still not as fast as like, but for taking video this is a good thing. A faster yaw would make the video hard to watch, the slower yaws help keep it steady and watchable.

This quad is super stable and take really great video for a toy quad. It is easy to fly and would make an excellent quad to learn to fly on and take awesome videos. It has 2 speed rates and in low it is perfect for beginners, while in high gives it enough power to maneuver through some wind. The protective ring will make it get pushed around in the wind, but it can push through it in high. I find that moving it upwind and letting it drift downwind makes for some really steady shots.

It has an awesome function where the transmitter will start beeping when the quad has low battery. This is great because if you’re really high in the air you won’t be able to see the warning lights on the quad. With this feature you will be able to safely get it back to you in plenty of time before the battery runs out.

It has headless mode and RTH and they both work fairly well for a toy quad. Without GPS they are not always reliable, but they do work pretty good.

Overall I really like this quad a lot. I would highly recommend it to beginners and intermediates who want to learn how to fly and film before they get a high dollar camera quad. It is a very nice to fly and would be very easy to learn with.

The video I posted is some footage from the quad when I took it to the beach. The video might not look as good on Amazon as it does on my computer due to the restrictions Amazon has on file size.

For my full detailed review and unedited flight footage please follow the link below. If you want much more information and more videos on this quad check out my YouTube channel. Thanks!

Full review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSLNXY9VmM

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjpQbygOUFpRRkLpjRxTWg

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: UDI 818A HD+ RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera and Headless Mode - 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF - Includes BONUS BATTERY + POWER BANK Quadruples Flying Time