UE ROLL 2 Volcano Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

top-bluetooth-speakers
logitech-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1355 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 597 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 713 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 45 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Audio:Maximum Sound Level: 85dBA. Frequency Range: 108Hz - 20kHz. Drivers: One 2" driver and Two " tweeters.
  • Waterproof: IPX7 rated: UE ROLL can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
  • Compatibility: For Audio Playback - Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output.
  • Wireless Capabilities:Pair up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices - Connect up to two source devices at the same time. Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE ROLLs from one source. Mobile range of play is up to 20m or (65ft).
  • Power:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for up to 9 hours of battery life between Micro USB charges. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Charge time: 5.5 hours
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dave Lakhani :star::star::star::star::star:

54 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Waterproof Speaker With Exceptional Sound Quality. Very Loud. Great Value But Two Small Flaws

This is by far the best outdoor/weather/waterproof speaker I've owned. And it is LOUD! The sound quality is very good and the bass very deep if you want it like that. The audio is crisp and I listened to everything from country to classical and rock to rap on it with exactly the results I'd hoped for in a speaker like this. I have a BOSE bluetooth speaker as well and this sound is noticeably superior (and the BOSE is really good).

I’ve used this in the rain and in the pool as well as on dry land and it works perfectly. The bluetooth has great distance and the battery is long lasting. I’ve played it more than 8 hours on a charge at high volume and a lot of bass while floating in the water.

The Red + and - buttons you see on the front of the speaker in the photo are the volume up and down buttons, they make it simple when it is wet or your hands are to turn it up and down. The speaker will play upside down in the water with not problem and the bass will push the water out of the speaker when you right it again. There is a small doughnut attachment that you can blow up which becomes a float. The tap on the top is connected to a bungee in the back that easily wraps around the float and reconnects to the top or will wrap around your bike handle bars, your pack strap or just about anything else. The bungee wraps into the top deep which necessitates the tab so you can easily hook and unhook it.

I only have two complains. First, there is not a button to advance your music or skips songs on the speaker so if you are in the pool you’ll have to get to your phone or have it in the pool with you, not so handy. Second, the instructions that come printed on the inside of the box are very poorly done. You’ll figure it out but you’ll hate that they couldn’t have done that right when they did so many other things so well.

Great speaker for the price

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: UE ROLL 2 Volcano Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof)

Walmart Review by hummer :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

UE ROLL 2 Bluetooth Speaker

Love this!!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: UE ROLL 2 Volcano Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof)

Best Buy Review by Jenlyncol :star::star::star::star::star:

Father's Day Present

I bought this for my dad for Father's Day. I helped him get it going out of the box. Sounds loud and great. I love that it is waterproof/resistant. My dad is not an expert on technology, so it was a little much for him. But if I had one of these for myself I would use it everytime I went to the pool or lake. Neat device- a little expensive.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: UE ROLL 2 Volcano Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof)