Uniden BC75XLT: Public Safety Scanner, Racing Scanner with 300 Channels Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

uniden

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1107 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1047 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 60 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• 300 channels
  • Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
  • Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
  • Pc programming port & free software
  • Narrow band compatible
  • 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
  • Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
  • Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
  • Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
  • Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@patadm Thanks

Amazon Review by Expressed Reviews :star::star::star::star::star:

639 people found the following review helpful

Excellent scanner from a reputable manufacturer ~ Also, easy to use

I purchased this scanner to replace one that I had purchased at Radio Shack about 15 years ago. Comparing the two, is like comparing night and day. What I like the most about this scanner is its ease of use. It took me forever to figure out how to use all of the functions on my old scanner, while on this one I was up and running in just a few hours time. Also, the signal reception is superb, allowing me to easily scan not only police and fire departments, but also the National Weather Service, aircraft bands, ham radio bands, etc.

The scanner has a wonderful feature that allows you to hone in on local frequencies, thus taking the aggravation out of spending an endless amount of time trying to connect to transmitters that are nearby. Also, while I’ll probably never use it to the fullest, the scanner comes with a built-in memory, capable of storing up to 300 programmed channels. Another very nice feature, and one that will get you up and running in no time, is the 6 pre-programmed service searches, covering the most listened to bands. You can use either two AA batteries, or rechargeable batteries of the same size. I would recommend using regular AA alkaline batteries, as I’ve been using the scanner for over two months and have yet to have to replace them.

The bottom line is that this is a well made, reasonably priced scanner that comes with a lot of useful features and is extremely easy to use. I give it 5 stars.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Uniden BC75XLT: Public Safety Scanner, Racing Scanner with 300 Channels

Here is a youtube video

Uniden BC75XLT: Public Safety Scanner, Racing Scanner with 300 Channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1Wr3y8LaQ

Walmart Review by Catfish :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Great little buy.

The scanner was well worth the money it is outperformed scanners costing much more really like it

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Uniden BC75XLT: Public Safety Scanner, Racing Scanner with 300 Channels