Universal Waterproof Case, JOTO CellPhone Dry Bag Pouch for Apple iPhone 6S 6,6S Plus,7 SE 5S, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6 Note 5 4, HTC LG Sony Nokia Motorola up to 6.0" diagonal -Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

joto

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 22039 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 22039 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Universal waterproof case dry bag fits all smartphones up to 6.0" diagonal size (Certain big screen phones need to remove protective case)
  • Credit card wallet money waterproof dry bag for beach, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, snorkeling and water park activities
  • Clear Window on both front and back sides, perfect for taking pictures, videos and checking emails
  • 100 feet IPX8 Certified waterproof
  • Offers waterproof / snowproof / dirtproof protection for your device while maintaining full touch screen functionality
  • Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 70mm X 140mm)
  • Comes with a neck strap for convenient carrying
  • Features a simple snap and lock access, easy to keep out water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sarah Smith :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

385 people found the following review helpful

Highly Recommend!

I ordered 2 of these in blue and pink. I love the colors! The case is clear except for the edges so you can still take pictures with your phone while it's in the case and you can still text and use the screen. I was surprised that my iPhone 6 with the otterbox defender (which is really bulky) on actually fit in this case. I tested both cases and they are both waterproof. I was looking at the lifeproof case and I chose this instead. I really like the idea of this case because you can use it when you're going to the beach or any other wet environment. I don't think it's fully functional to have a waterproof case on all the time because it really impedes the quick and easy functionality of the phone. With this case, you can have your phone, or even other items, waterproof/dirtproof/sandproof whenever you need them to be. I haven't tried the lanyard that it comes with yet but I'm assuming it is convenient when you're out on the water. I love that you can still use the screen and even take pictures, which come out really well while your phone is in this case. I like that this case fits my phone with its bulky case on, too I took off one star because it's definitely a little less attractive looking and bulky than if you're using a lifeproof case or something... But like I said before. It's way more practical than the lifeproof and you can use the phone, also it's WAY cheaper than the lifeproof. And it gives you the added benefit of being able to waterproof ANYTHING, any phone, wallet, keys, etc. and it floats when in the water, so you won't lose your belongings! Love it! Highly recommend.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Universal Waterproof Case, JOTO CellPhone Dry Bag Pouch for Apple iPhone 6S 6,6S Plus,7 SE 5S, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6 Note 5 4, HTC LG Sony Nokia Motorola up to 6.0" diagonal -Black

thank you

Universal Waterproof Case, JOTO Cell Phone Dry Bag for Apple iPhone 6S 6,6S Plus, 5S 7, Samsung G...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6R-01a5s4