[Upgraded Version] BestGot Over Ear Headphones with microphone In-line Volume for Kids Boys Adult, Included Cloth Bag , Foldable Headset with 3.5mm plug removable cord (Black/Blue) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

bestgot

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 695 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 695 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• These are wired headphones. Headphones perfect for children and adults, can be used by people of all ages. The packing with cloth bag , so you can easily put it in the suitcase or bag, more easy to carry it.
  • Heavy Bass headphone, excellent sound effect and HIFI strong low bass speaker,3.5mm plug compatible with all 3.5mm jack devices
  • Microphone with high integrity ,compatible with MP3, MP4, PC,PCD,DVD,most smartphone.
  • The headphone features in-line control to allow you to answer calls by pressing the button when being used on a mobile phone and play/pause a song when used in a device that supports inline control with music / Flat.
  • For Calls: Short press to answer/hang up. For Music: Press pause/play. Starting in July 2017, we has replace the waterproof bag to cloth bag. Advantages of the upgrade: 1, Bags are larger also can hold more
  • 2, The surface of plush, feel better
  • 3, The whole bag is more fashionable and beautiful.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ScoreCtr :star::star::star::star::star:

58 people found the following review helpful

Couldn't Ask For More

After going through several pairs of buds I've come to appreciate these over the ear headphones. The sound quality is great and the volume/music control is a highly underrated feature. The headphones also fit comfortably and, much to my fiancee's disappointment, they allow me to zone out without blaring the volume.

I first purchased a pair for my fiancee for Christmas (it wasn’t the only gift so stop judging!), but unfortunately our dog ate the cord. I liked them so much that I bought myself a pair but would allow the fiancee to use the cord when she needed it (fyi the cord plugs into the headphones themselves and whatever device you’re listening to). After only receiving headphones without the cord I informed the seller who promptly sent two (2) replacement pairs of headphones. Even though all I really needed was a cord, I now have four (4) pairs of these great headphones. I was tempted to take a star away but was too pleased with the service.

If you’re expecting Beats quality headphones then a) I’m shocked you’re actually looking at these because you’re probably used to the finer things in life and b) don’t expect to get the same quality headphones for 1/10 the price. To use a sunglasses analogy, Beats are the $200 Costa/Mauis and these are the $30 Iron Mans. I’ve always considered myself an Iron Man… man. :wink:

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: [Upgraded Version] BestGot Over Ear Headphones with microphone In-line Volume for Kids Boys Adult, Included Cloth Bag , Foldable Headset with 3.5mm plug removable cord (Black/Blue)

@marko this is a good product