• Grid-iron tough
  • Built-in mic for calls
  • Tangle-free cables
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by jaimie :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

These are great. The color is beautiful and they come with ...

These are great. The color is beautiful and they come with different size ear buds and even a little pouch to carry them in. Love these!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone - Matte Black

Walmart Review by wkb4447 :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

22 people found the following review helpful

If the price is right, go for it

I bought these headphones about a year ago deeply discounted. The worked great for about 6 months. Cool stuff: In line phone pick up so that if your are using mobile phone, headphones will mute and send phone ringing through headphones. You can either pick up or let it go to voice message (ring tones are only on for a few seconds. Ear pods fit well and for the most part, stay put. If exercising, you may have to keep pushing them in. Solid bass. Not so cool stuff: About 6 months after I bought these, problems came up. The phone jack intermittently cut out and then came back. Lost one speaker eventually quit altogether. Ear cushions fell off speaker, unable to find any replacements online or in stores. Moral of story: 6 months of good use at great price. Now, however, only one channel works and phone jack is still intermittent.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone - Matte Black

thank you

urbeats Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50z9YJiXqek

Best Buy Review by bigtman :star::star::star::star::star:

The best earbuds i have owned

I have gone through my fair share of headphones. I had a pair of the Bose earbuds and to my disappointment they worked well until the left headphone blew. I also had a pair of Skull candy FMJ's that had pretty sub-par sound quality and i was not impressed with their top of the line product. I decided to give these Beats earbuds a try because my apple headphones lost their sound strength and i have been very impressed with my other Beats products: the wireless beat box and beats pro headphones. I am extremely glad i bought these. The cable is of very high quality and strength, rarely tangles, and features a useful microphone with different options. The actual earbuds are equally as impressive. Their sound is great from the highs, lows, and everything in between. I use these earbuds while walking to my classes and while i'm working out. While walking to class i don't hear the traffic or people around me at all and i can focus on my rich and crisp music. During my workout sessions my headphones never fall out of my ear because these earbuds come with multiple ear tip options and i found the one that fits the contours of my ear best and i also never hear the treadmill because they do such a great job isolating outside noise. In conclusion, these earbuds are worth every single penny spent. They have impressive looks, utility, sound, and durability. If you are looking for a pair of quality earbuds without breaking the bank, look no further!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone - Matte Black