URGE Basics 6-Axis Gyro 2.4G Quadcopter Drone Helicopter RC With Built-in Camera/Camcorder for Pictures and Video - Retail Packaging - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

urge-basics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 11 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 11 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• 4 Channel Multi Directional Controls Easy To Use 2.4GHZ Remote
  • 6 Axis Gyro ensures precision and stability in flight Flight Distance Up To 300ft
  • Built in LEDs illuminate the QuadCam Protective Guard Rails safeguard the blades of the drone
  • Built-in Camera records video or takes pictures
  • Perform tricks, Stunts, and Flips take video or snap photos with a simple push of a button
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Eric Mara :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Broken drone and Unresponsive Seller

I bought one of these via a groupon deal and it arrived broken. Urge Basics does not have a functional phone number and does not reply to emails, so the alleged warranty is completely useless, and I'm sitting here with a busted drone. This quad is almost identical to other quads I have purchased through other companies (in fact, I am fairly sure that Urge is just a reseller of a common drone manufactured in China), and when working those are fairly fun, but Urge's job is basically to repackage and sell this and deal with warranty issues, and they have failed completely at that job

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: URGE Basics 6-Axis Gyro 2.4G Quadcopter Drone Helicopter RC With Built-in Camera/Camcorder for Pictures and Video - Retail Packaging - Black