URPOWER II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof IPX7 Rating with 20W Enhanced Bass, Stereo Pairing, NFC Tech, Bluetooth 4.0 for iPhone 7/7Plus, iPad iPod and Android Phones Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

urpower

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1005 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1005 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• URPOWER UPGRADED VERSION: Bluetooth V4.0 with 20W insanely loud super bass speaker, quickly pairs within seconds with a range of up to 33 feet.
  • WATER RESISTANT IPX7: Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, rugged design for harsh environment. The speaker stops playing music if it is submerged in the water totally since the water pressure and the Bluetooth signal is cut off. The music plays again out of the water because it is truly waterproof.
  • THE LASTEST NFC TECHNOLOGY: Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant connection (If your Bluetooth audio device has NFC function).
  • THE BEST SOUND QUALITY: Full, High-Definition Sound - Enjoy an impressively crystal clear sound quality and robust bass realized through dual high-performance drivers and passive subwoofer.
  • MULTI-FUNCTION: Built-in mic for hands-free calls, NFC technology for easy and instant connection, 4 languages could be selected for your need. For the tripod mount on the 4th image, please search B00W3L5CZ2.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Scott Ziegler :star::star::star::star::star:

43 people found the following review helpful

Waterproof Bluetooth powerhouse

I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this little guy but then I turned it on... It started talking to me (which was cool in itself, lol) and it literally assisted me with what to do which made it very easy to set up.

When I paired it with my phone and blared some Eminem, I couldn’t believe my ears! This thing sounds AMAZING! Loud, crystal clear, quality sound! I am seriously impressed. For a tiny little speaker, it sure makes a lot of noise. It sounds great and it will keep you jamming almost all night long since it has a playing time of 8 to 10 hours.

On top of all the other great features this thing has, it’s also is waterproof for up to 30 minutes so if you were to accidentally knock it into the pool or other water, no worries! Now I know you are asking yourself “does this actually work” but just take a look at my attached video for a demonstration.

Other cool features that I like are that it is dustproof and it also has a built in microphone so I can take a hands free calls through it. Both great features to have, especially when I am out in the garage (where it gets dirty and dusty) working on a project and have dirty hands or don’t want to stop what I’m doing to take a call.

The 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity is quick and easy. The speaker is supposed to range up to 30+ feet in an open field of view. I cannot confirm that but I can tell you that I can go just about anywhere in my 1600 sq ft home, and that’s good enough for me.

I usually have at least one thing I could critique on most products but for this, I really don’t have anything negative to say. For the price, it’s well worth it. I would definitely recommend it.

*I received this product at a reduced cost for providing a fair review. My family loves testing and reviewing new products. We know the importance of an honest review because we too, look to reviews to decide whether a product is right for us. All products are tested and used by someone in my family and I always provide an honest opinion of the product. I hope my review was helpful. If so, please take a second and click the ‘helpful’ button below so that other’s will be able to find it more easily.

Thank you

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: URPOWER II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof IPX7 Rating with 20W Enhanced Bass, Stereo Pairing, NFC Tech, Bluetooth 4.0 for iPhone 7/7Plus, iPad iPod and Android Phones

Here is a youtube video

AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 4.0 Waterproof IPX7 - Amazon Black Friday 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODmH4WdolpM