V7 L23600WHS-9N 59,9cm (23,6 inch) Monitor (HDMI, VGA, Full-HD, 5ms, Speakers, Energy Label A+) black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

v7

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 141 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 52 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 89 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 1920 x 1080 Full HD experience
  • Powerful built-in speakers
  • Life-like detail and definition with 30,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • Rich and vibrant visuals with 16.7 million colors
  • Small desktop footprint with stylish slim-bezel design
  • Experience performance, life-like details and superb definition with 1920 x 1080 Full HD 1080p, LED Backlight and 30,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • Powerful Built-in Stereo Speakers (2 x 2W) for a complete visual and audio solution
  • VESA Mountable: 75x 75 mm
  • Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio with -5/15 degree Tilt
  • Wide compatibility with HDMI and VGA signal input
  • Rich and vibrant images with 16.7 million color spectrum
  • Quick response time of 5ms eliminates ghosting for more fluid video playback
  • Small desktop footprint with stylish slim-bezel design
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Wayne :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

The only problem I found was using the buttons on ...

The only problem I found was using the buttons on the frame. They are confusing. The instructions do not help much...So I just use it at the default "game" or "movie" mode ...which is sharp and bright....The problem is not enough to take away one star for the confusing buttons under the screen on the right....otherwise....leave at default and no other issues..game or movie...very nice product for the price...in fact I purchased another one after this one...it also has speakers..

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: V7 L23600WHS-9N 59,9cm (23,6 inch) Monitor (HDMI, VGA, Full-HD, 5ms, Speakers, Energy Label A+) black

Check this video

Top 10 Best Sellers V7 Monitors // Home Computer Experience

Walmart Review by buyerfromhere :star::star::star::star::star:

46 people found the following review helpful

Very nice quality monitor

This is a very nice monitor. I would recommend it to anyone. I use it for gaming, movies, and internet. The picture is much nicer then my previous one, which was an older 24". I think it's because the blacks are slightly darker then my other one. It was simple to install. I honestly didn't give the speakers a try. I use a surround sound system with my pc, so I didn't have a need to try them. I've tried games, movies and internet on this monitor though and they all look great. So much so, that this will now be my primary monitor I use for these things. I was going to use it on my office computer, but like it better then my current one I use for entertainment. As a spark reviewer I have to say this is my favorite product to date. Very happy with this monitor. The only thing this monitor is missing is a built in camera. That would be the only negative thing I could possibly say about this product.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: V7 L23600WHS-9N 59,9cm (23,6 inch) Monitor (HDMI, VGA, Full-HD, 5ms, Speakers, Energy Label A+) black

@patadm Thanks, You are the best :smile: