V7 PD20C-5C-14N Slim Clear Case for iPhone 5c - Light and Sleek Design in Clear Finish Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

v7

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 27 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 20 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Ultra-thin and flexible TPU hard crystal PC material
  • Protects your iPhone from dust, scratches, drops and slips
  • Custom fit for a quick snap on
  • Design cut-outs for full access to all buttons and ports
  • Preserve the natural look of your iPhone 5c with this crystal-clear, slim, lightweight cover while providing excellent shock absorbing protection.
  • Ultra-resistant polycarbonate UV coating reduces watermarks, scratches, dings and fingerprints.
  • Flexible TPU matte edge side wall for secure grip and quick fit snap-on installation.
  • Full access design allows for easy port, button, and camera access
  • Slightly rounded lip above the screen provides protection for your screen when lying face down on table tops
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Flfrog :star::star::star::star::star:

30 people found the following review helpful

Protects while letting me see the phone color!

I've had my case for about two weeks and love it! Very easy to put on and has worked well through a few drops from about 3 feet.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: V7 PD20C-5C-14N Slim Clear Case for iPhone 5c - Light and Sleek Design in Clear Finish

Amazon Review by M. Erb :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Love this minimalistic case that let's me see my iPhone.

I like this clear case because it allows the iPhone to be seen rather than be all covered up by an opaque color.

This has a polycarbonate clear back and softer TPU sidewalls that protect the iPhone from bumps and drops. The polycarbonate back is a harder plastic that is crystal clear. At the time of my video review the case was brand new but now that I’ve had it on my phone for a while I have noticed that there is some minor scuffing/scratching on the case… rather than looking at that negatively I look at it as proof that the case is doing its job and protecting my iPhone from getting scratched.

I really like the case., It’s thin and adds virtually no bulk to my iPhone. I love that it let’s me see my iPhone. Another couple points are that the lightning connector hole is rather large and lets even some third-party cables (that usually have fatter plugs) fit without issue. The cutouts are all accurate and the camera lens and flash is not impacted by the case at all. This case also keeps my iPhone screen from sitting on the surface of a table if I place it face down… it’s raised a bit. Finally, the case does not push the edges of my screen protector. I’ve had so many screen protectors ruined by cases that push against the edge of them allowing air bubble and dirt to get under the screen protector.

I was provided a sample for review.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: V7 PD20C-5C-14N Slim Clear Case for iPhone 5c - Light and Sleek Design in Clear Finish