VELSENX Bluetooth Receiver Hands-free Car Kits Wireless Music Adapter for Stereo System ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

velsenx

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 20 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 20 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Size: 2.1*1.1 in
  • Structure: Conversion interface, Mic, ON/OFF button, indicator light, Volume+/Volume- Button, USB Charging Port
  • Campatible with PC, Notebook, Desktop Computer, Projector, PSP, Car audio
  • Mini USB Cable, for power supplier to bluetooth music receiver
  • Mini size: 2.1*1 in, does not occupy more space, easy to carry
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gwendolyn Malachi :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Best Bluetooth receiver for your car

Before having this I had the previous model of this with the 3.0 Bluetooth technologyThis Bluetooth adapter for my car works great and makes it so I don't have to have a 3.5mm audio jack tethered from my phone to my car making it annoying. This is a very small unit and is very nice and discreet in the car while still being fully functional. The controls on this are very simple with 3 buttons, The on/off button and 2 forward and backwards buttons. Turning it on you just hold the on/off for a few seconds until you hear the sound coming out of the 3.5mm jack and then you connect to it with your Bluetooth device and then just start playing. Its a very simple device that is very handy. With your phone connected you can press forward and backwards to move to different songs. The battery life on this is very good with it lasting multiple days without needing to change again. You could also just leave it charging all the time with a micro USB cable in all the time and not have to even worry about it. The sound quality over Bluetooth has greatly improved over 3.0 to 4.0. The sound is much more clear and crisp and you get more defined sound out of the receiver.Pros- Sounds great- Small and compact- Great long battery life- Simple setup and connecting- Comes with micro usb and 3.5mm cable and short jack- Very quick connection-Cons- No connected sound

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VELSENX Bluetooth Receiver Hands-free Car Kits Wireless Music Adapter for Stereo System

@marko Thank you