Venstone X1 Running Headphones Sweatproof Resistant Earbuds Button Control with Microphone and Secure Earhooks Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

venstone

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 102 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 102 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• STRONG COMPATIBILITY for all 3.5mm jack devices like-- Apple Devices/Androids Smartphone/Windows Phone/MP3/MP4 Player /Portable Music Player/Laptop/PC/iPod /DVD and CD players,and portable gaming systems.
  • In-line, one-button REMOTE CONTROL and MIRCROPHONE compatible with most smartphones.
  • SWEATS and WEATHER-RESISTANCE thanks to hydrophobic acoustic cloth. Secure over-the-ear ear hook never falls out , designed specifically for sports.
  • 3 COLORS options and Soft silicone eartips (S, M, and L size included) to optimize fit for comfort.
  • NOISE-ISOLATING in-ear design with energetic sound and enhanced bass.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Eric :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Great for Running and Gym Use

I bought these for the gym. It is a tad bit annoying that the plastic piece and the wire will separate, but it isn't a deal breaker.

Overall, you can’t beat the quality for the price.

They stay in place, they are comfy and sound good. I haven’t had them in my ear longer than an hour or so, so I couldn’t comment on extended use and comfort.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Venstone X1 Running Headphones Sweatproof Resistant Earbuds Button Control with Microphone and Secure Earhooks