VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

alishell-llc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7542 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7542 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• 5 Adjustable DPI Switch: 2400, 2000, 1600, 1200, 800, control your own speed freely. No need any driver, plug and play directly.
  • Strong Durability and 50ft/15m Long Working Distance. 500,0000 Times keystroke Test and perform well. 2.4GHz Wireless - increased working distance of up to 15m.
  • Wide Compatibility. Compatible with most system including Windows, Mac and Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and other device.
  • Feel-Good Design: Contoured shape and textured rubber grips keep your hand comfortable even after long hours, USB Nano Receiver which can be stored within the back of the mouse.
  • 15 Months Long Battery Life and Auto Energy-Saving Sleeping Mode. Up to 15 months of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change batteries. The Auto Switch Off function will help you save energy as your Wireless Mouse will switch off when your PC is turned off.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Place Sedermann :star::star::star::star::star:

209 people found the following review helpful

Best budget wireless mouse I have ever had.

This is a great mouse for the price. 5/5 would buy again.

Important facts you should know about this product.

1. This uses a single AA battery.
  2. The mouse goes into power save/sleep mode after 8 minutes or so of inactivity. You need to click any button to wake it. This is differnt from the usual shake-to-wake that we are used to, but is not a deal breaker in any way.
  3. This is not a Bluetooth mouse. It uses a tiny 2.4GHz transmitter that you plug into your PC/Laptop.
  4. The build quality is impressive. The mouse feels very sturdy and well designed in your hand.
  5. There are 3 extra buttons. One for mouse sensitivity and other two are programmable buttons that you can assign to whatever you like. copy/paste or reload/melee :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. The mouse is standard sized. It is like most mouses you come across in offices. I have average hands so this mouse is fine for me. (it is, however significantly shorter than my fav mouse the Logitech G300 (Check pic). But hey, this mouse costs 1/3rd the cost lol.
  7. As the product images show this mouse is for Right-Handers. Might be a bit painful to use for lefties.

Bottomline.
If you are on a tight budget and want a sturdy mouse, go ahead and buy this.

But, watch out if you have big hands or a left-hander though.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook - Black