Video Camcorder,Besteker 1080P 30FPS Wifi Camcorders Full HD Portable Digital Video Camera with External Microphone and Wide Angle Lens ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

besteker

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 9 customers
5.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 9 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Besteker New Camcorder: Equipped with 2 in 1 HD 72mm professional 0.39x super wide angle lens with macro lens and professional shotgun microphone, picks up sound more clearly,and shoots more beautiful pictures.
  • WIFI Function: Support WIFI connection, Please doenload “LzxViewer” APP through your mobile phone to connect the camcorder in using WiFi function.Download files from camera to mobile phone or tablet, as well as taking photos and filming as a remote control (Effective range: 9.8 feet).
  • Multifunctional Camcorder: Sony sensor 8.0 MP, 24.0 MP (max), high-class material and advanced technology make sure high-quality image. With LED light, internal microphone and speaker, remote controlled, face capture, anti-shake, auto power-off, USB2.0, auto power-off, HDMI and TV output.
  • Powerful Batteries: Equipped with 2*NP-40, 3.7V 1250mAh Li-ion batteries. Please charge it up to 5 hours at the first time, then 3 hours is enough. When the battery is fully charged, it can take videos 2 hours, and pictures up to 2.5 hours (Note: The battery working time will shorten in the WIFI mode).
  • What You Get:Besteker camcorder,3.5mm External metal microphone,72mm professional Wide Angel Lens HDMI cable, USB cable, 2*NP-40 Lithium battery, USB charger, Remote control, Camera bag, Lens cover, User manual as well as Besteker 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JS Shopper :star::star::star::star::star:

22 people found the following review helpful

Pretty happy with this package. Good quality video and camera feels good.

Bought this to take family videos with. I opted for the full package with the external microphone and wide angle lens for a more professional feel. Each item comes packed in its own individual box. The camera has a nice feel and weight to it - does not feel cheap at all. The mic was easy to install and focuses on sound coming from in front of the camera rather than behind the camera. If you are wanting to capture more sound from all around I suggest not using the external mic. The lens gives the camera a wider viewing angle so you can capture more, however you will lose the functionality of the flash as it will be blocked by the lens. The lens is actually 2 pieces and you can unscrew the big piece and use only the smaller piece as a macro lens for filming close up items - I did not test this as I have no use for macro filming. I used the camera for about 40 minutes on and off and still had some juice left in the battery so I'm not quite sure what the total battery life is just yet. The camera takes pretty good high quality photos and video quality was better than I expected for its price when compared the the more expensive brand name cameras. One thing I will tell you is that this camera does not perform well when filming fast moving objects. There is a slight jitter in the refresh rate of the digital processors which will cause a bit of a blur when moving really fast or filming a high speed object or activity. Another thing to note is that this camera only has digital zoom and no optical zoom. If you found this review helpful, please click Yes below.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Video Camcorder,Besteker 1080P 30FPS Wifi Camcorders Full HD Portable Digital Video Camera with External Microphone and Wide Angle Lens

@patadm I recommend to buy