ViewSonic VG2428WM-LED 24" 1080p Ergonomic Monitor DVI, VGA Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

viewsonic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 28 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• With an energy efficient, higher performance LED backlit panel, the VG2428wm-LED can deliver more vibrant color and outstanding image performance
  • This monitor features Full HD 1920x1080 resolution for unbelievable pixel-by-pixel image performance
  • The slim bezel delivers an increased screen surface area that lets you see more without taking up valuable desktop real estate
  • Designed with dual integrated speakers, this monitor combines incredible screen performance with stereo sound for an immersive multimedia experience
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Ergonomic LED monitor
  • 1920x1080 Full HD resolution
  • Pivot, height adjust, tilt and swivel functions
  • Energy Star and TCO certified
  • 2-port USB hub for easy connectivity
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@liesbeth Thanks, You are the best

Amazon Review by JC Midland :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

bright and clear

I've had two of these up and running for over a month now. I've got them sitting beside the VG 2428wm (non LED) versions. The colors appear to be true, and they plot the same on my big plotter as on the screen. These LED monitors appear just a bit brighter than the old ones, and perhaps just a bit lighter. All in all, a very clear monitor. Arrived in good shape. Easy to hook up and use.

Mostly I do large detailed color graphics. No video to speak of. I did not hook up the speakers, and so have no comment about them.

I really like the old, non LED verson and so I bought these. So far I’m quite satisfied.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ViewSonic VG2428WM-LED 24" 1080p Ergonomic Monitor DVI, VGA

Youtube video:

Viewsonic Vg2428wmled 24" 1080p Ergonomic Monitor Dvi, Vga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYAU2amdzk

Walmart Review by cptreft :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

View's Great

This monitor has a very good resolution and simple controls to set to your preferences. I have a little trouble with the brightness dimming but the contras and clarity is great for a computer monitor.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ViewSonic VG2428WM-LED 24" 1080p Ergonomic Monitor DVI, VGA