ViewSonic VX2452MH 24" 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor HDMI, DVI, VGA Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

viewsonic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1841 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1819 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 24-Inch display area
  • Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 resolution
  • 2ms ultra-fast response time, 2 built-in 2W stereo speakers
  • 50M: 1 ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio
  • 15-Pin Mini D-Sub (VGA) / HDMI, DVI-D (with HDCP)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@fuzal thanks :+1:

Amazon Review by Bob H. Grant :star::star::star::star::star:

170 people found the following review helpful

From "oh no!" to "oh wow!!" in 60 minutes....

Received my ViewSonic VX2452MH 24-inch monitor today and after initially being disappointed and concerned, I have to say that I love the display. Few things to point out. 1- The stand feels a bit flimsy so be careful with it. 2- I purchased the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable to go with the monitor since my Dell Studio XPS PC had an HDMI output. This is where I was disappointed. Once I had everything plugged in, I couldn't get the screen resolution right. The text was not sharp. It was kinda fuzzy no matter what website I was on. The desktop would not fill the whole screen even after playing with the screen settings and installing the correct drivers from the CD that came with it. "Game Mode" setting did not help at all. It just adjusted the brightness, contrast and colorization. I was so bummed out that I nearly packed the monitor back up to prepare for a return and refund. I tried one last thing before boxing it up. I hooked up the DVI cable that came with the monitor instead of the HDMI. That's how the old monitor was hooked up so I gave it a shot. I removed the HDMI and then plugged in the DVI cable. HOLY COW what a difference!! The desktop filled the entire screen and everything looked nice and sharp. No fuzz. What a relief! So in case you have a similar problem with the HDMI hooked up, try the DVI cable instead. Very satisfied with the outcome. This monitor is excellent now. Very nice.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ViewSonic VX2452MH 24" 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor HDMI, DVI, VGA

Maybe this can help.

ViewSonic 24 inch LCD Monitor Model VX2452mH Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir7x2FxsEjk

Walmart Review by Unknown002 :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

Computer Monitor

Really sharp vivid picture. Sound is ok... Not great... but ok.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ViewSonic VX2452MH 24" 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor HDMI, DVI, VGA

Best Buy Review by Mike :star::star::star::star::star:

Quality image monitor

I had this monitor at work with my Lenovo system and it had excellent picture quality and wanted to get one for home.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: ViewSonic VX2452MH 24" 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor HDMI, DVI, VGA