Villain Compact - Smallest & Lightest 10050mAh Power Bank With 2 USB Ports, Flashlight, Smart LCD Display - Portable Charger With High Performance LG Battery Cells ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

villain-technologies-lp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 134 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 134 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• LIGHTEST (6.4 Ounces) - 10050mAh Power Bank that charges your devices at up to 4X faster rates - Qualcomm quick charge works only for devices that support Qualcomm quick charging Technology but normal charging works for all devices.
  • DUAL USB PORTS of this portable charger allow for simultaneous charging of 2 devices, and our premium LG battery cells ensure exceptional performance
  • BUILT-IN FLASHLIGHT of this External Battery Charger Proves handy during emergency or outdoor adventures & bright LCD display keeps you aware of the battery levels.
  • WITH SUPERIOR PROTECTION against overcharge, discharge & over-current, and ability of this powerbank to get fully charged in just 5 hours, it is an ideal choice for everyday use!
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on this backup battery pack to let you buy with confidence! So, why wait? ORDER NOW!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by XhyOriX :star::star::star::star::star:

35 people found the following review helpful

Quality built !!

There are many many power banks out there and for those who can not decide which one to buy, here are 3 things I look for my buying decision.
  1. Power capacity - 10,050 mAh - charged by phone Full 3 times

2. Look and Size - Compact size / Great for traveling - Very Stylish / Solid Aluminum / Definitely Solid Quality Feel

3. Quality - Been using it for 2 weeks - So far, it works / charges very well - If anything, I’ll update my comments

As of now, ALL expectations have met - 5 Stars!

I like this unit a lot due to extra features that others do not have. This unit has 2 USB ports where I can charge multiple devices. And the flashlight is also a plus.

Also it is advertised as “powered by original LG batteries, which means longer life and safer charging.” Hopefully it’s true, if mine doesn’t last longer than others, I will update my review.

Also, here are some pictures of the product that I have taken, so that it will help you know exactly what you are receiving, Thanks!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Villain Compact - Smallest & Lightest 10050mAh Power Bank With 2 USB Ports, Flashlight, Smart LCD Display - Portable Charger With High Performance LG Battery Cells

Thank you

Things Mr. Welch is No Longer Allowed to do in a RPG #1-2450 Reading Compilation

@marko thanks :+1: