Villain Technologies Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers With Built-in 7000 mAh Power Bank Dustproof Wireless Portable Speaker With Built-in Microphone Playtime up to 15 hours Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

villain-technologies

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 83 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 83 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• A MUSIC POWERHOUSE - A Bluetooth Speaker that’s loud enough to kickstart any party and get the people dancing on its beats, yet pleasant enough to create a perfect romantic ambience.
  • MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO USE - This is not just a Bluetooth speaker but a multi-functional gadget which lets you charge your devices through its USB port and helps you take hands free calls through its built-in high quality microphone.
  • PORTABLE DESIGN - The speaker could be easily connected with the built-in Bluetooth or even with an aux cable
  • The speaker has a strong and durable body with silicone layers on top and bottom to provide it a firm grip on most of the surfaces.
  • 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence
  • no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you would love its incredible design and performance.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

45 people found the following review helpful

a company that cares about their costumers

This is a decent overall speaker and I plan to use it often. However as soon as I went to charge it, I discovered the charging cord was crooked and would not charge the speaker at all. So now I can't charge the speaker and will be returning it unless I can somehow get another charger cable somewhere.

Update: I was contacted by villain and they refunded money to allow me to get a new charging cord so everything is all good now!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Villain Technologies Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers With Built-in 7000 mAh Power Bank Dustproof Wireless Portable Speaker With Built-in Microphone Playtime up to 15 hours