Virgin Mobile - LG K3 with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black 4.5 IPS touch screen ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 188 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 166 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 13 customers
    2.5 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by PFULMTL :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Good as a phone and multi tool, but not so good for entertainment.

This phone is surprisingly fast. However, the screen has poor viewing angles on the vertical plane, and any slight movement will invert the colors. Tough to watch videos and play games horizontally on it. The 5MP camera is not very good and any text in photos is not clear. To get the most quality out of it though, choose 4:3 resolution to use all of the megapixels.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Virgin Mobile - LG K3 with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black 4.5 IPS touch screen

Best Buy Review by YoyoThree :star::star::star::star::star:

For $15 it's a great little phone

Let me just say that I mainly got this phone to use as a secondary android device. I haven't activated it for service or anything like that, so I can't say how well it works for that.

However, purely as an android device it’s great. It’s fast, runs everything I need without a hitch, and has a lot of features that I appreciate in a phone (being able to restart in addition to shutting down, auto-nighttime brightness features). Compared to other $20 phones I’ve bought in the past, this one blows them all away.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Virgin Mobile - LG K3 with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black 4.5 IPS touch screen

Youtube video:

Repair imei null LG d805

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

24 people found the following review helpful

Good phone if economizing

Have used my phone for 3 months. For $29 I am satisfied, as I mainly use the phone for calls. I frequently call overseas and the voice quality is excellent. I gave only 3 stars because the screen is smaller than my previous phone, and the keypad is small so I have difficulty texting. And this phone does not come preloaded with conventient apps like my former, $120 LG Virgin Mobile phone. BUT for a budget phone for someone who needs the basics of calling and some texting, with little use of YouTube or Facebook-type apps, this is a definite buy!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Virgin Mobile - LG K3 with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black 4.5 IPS touch screen

@wartassault not sure :confused: