Virtual Reality Headset, ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Box for 3D Movies Video Games for iPhone 7 6 6s Plus Samsung S8 S7 S6 Edge S5 Note 5 and Other Smartphone - 2nd Generation VR Headset ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

elegiant

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 254 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 254 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Suggested Apps: Google player/Youtube/ Fulldrive/ Veer. Turn your smartphone into the ultimate device for 3D games and split screen movies, working with over 300 optional virtual reality apps.
  • Scientific designed T-shaped head strap, balance the belt stress in three points to reduce 30% pressure to the eye, no dizzy & fatigue. Thick, padded facial cushion provides comfort for long periods of viewing time
  • The front cover is adsorbed by magnet and easily removable. The front compartment is ventilated to help keep the phone cool during long use
  • Lens depth and pupil distance are fully adjustable to give you the best immersive virtual reality experience, fit any users even myopia ones (under 600 degrees)
  • Compatible with iPhone, android and windows phones with 4.0-6.0 inches screen, recommended for phone size 4.7- 6.0 inches
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Natalie :star::star::star::star::star:

63 people found the following review helpful

A good quality VR headset from ELEGIANT

VR has become a hot topic recently and I'd like to give it a try on smartphone first before I invest on more equipment in VR. I own Google cardboard and have been using it since it released for VR purpose. However, I always get tired of holding it using one hand while using it and the area around my eyes become uncomfortable after a while. ELEGIANT VR headset looks promising with comfortable padding at a decent price and much higher quality than a simple Google cardboard so I gave it a try. Usage: The package comes with manuals, VR headset, and a lens cleaning cloth. All I had to do were open up the VR headset to insert my smartphone into the mounting bracket, adjust the head straps to fit my size, and put it on. There are knobs on the headset to adjust the pupil and focal distance to your like. PRO: - ELEGIANT VR headset is much more comfortable comparing to the simple Google cardboard. I can feel the padding around my eyes and the head strap has 3 adjustment points. Please see my pictures for more detail. I like the headstrap as now both of my hands are free and I don't have to hold the VR headset anymore. - The smartphone mounting bracket is spacious. I tried N5, N5X, and iPhone 6s Plus and they all fit. There are some cushions around the smartphone mounting brackets so they wouldn't scratch my phone. However, iPhone 6s Plus is indeed a tight fit so I think it's probably the max size this headset can support. - I like the pupil and focal distance adjustment as I will be sharing this headset with family members. Everyone can easily pick the best for their eyes. - The front plate on the VR headset is removable. This is very thoughtful as some VR apps does using smartphone camera to capture surrounding environment. Do note that the opening is only on left and right side, not in the middle. CONs: - It does get a little warm after a while but I think most VR headset has this issue. - There is no controller or a button to interact with app on the headset. This makes some VR app very hard to use. I may have to try longer to see if I can find a way. Overall this is a nice headset at this price. Give it a try if you're looking to try out how VR works on smartphone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Virtual Reality Headset, ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Box for 3D Movies Video Games for iPhone 7 6 6s Plus Samsung S8 S7 S6 Edge S5 Note 5 and Other Smartphone - 2nd Generation VR Headset

here is a nice youtube video

Elegiant VR Shinecon The Best 3D Virtual Glasses Unboxing and Review

@liesbeth thanks, have a great day