VIZIO D32x-D1 D-Series 32" Class Full Array LED Smart TV (Black) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

vizio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1580 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1,037 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 543 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

1. VIZIO Internet Apps Plus - Instantly enjoy the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and even more premium apps straight from the Internet to your TV.
    1. Full-Array LED Backlight - Distributes LEDs behind the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
    1. Built-in Wi-Fi - Connect with high-speed wireless for easy, clutter-free access to VIZIO Internet Apps Plus.
    1. New, Modern Design - A new base design combined with a slim frame makes the new D-series a perfect upgrade to any room.
    1. 1080p Full HD resolution - Enjoy high-definition TV with a crystal-clear picture.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

351 people found the following review helpful

EVEN DEFECTIVE TV RETURNS ARE AT BUYER'S COST w/ RESTOCKING FEE!!!

The "1 Star" is for the quality of the Vizio D24-D1 TV but I would give the seller "0 stars" if I could for blatant omission of their horrendous return policy. I received this TV late on March 2, 2017 and set it up the following day. The picture was muted, colors were diffused and it is of very poor quality overall. I have two other Visio TVs and both have much better pictures and have lasted several years. After making every display adjustment possible - and then resetting it to factory defaults and starting again, the colors are poor and the display is very dull looking. So, on March 4, I initiated a return and sent the seller - MEGARETAILSTORE - an email asking what my return costs would be as there was nothing indicated. Today, 3/6/2017, three and a half days after receiving the product, the following email was received:

“You are responsible for return shipping and we recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking to confirm delivery. Once the item is received, we will initiate a refund of the item price -15% restocking fee. Open items may be subject to a 50% restocking fee if they do not have original packaging.”

I have all the original packaging but this return will cost me significant shipping fees PLUS $25 to $82 restocking fees (and I’m at their mercy as to what they consider returning it correctly). This is outrageous when the product shipped to me is defective. I am sure the TV I received is not the same that others received as both Amazon and internet independent reviews, state that overall this is a good product with a great picture. I am expected to pay a minimum of $50 (up to $100) to return a $164.01 product that does not work. How does this get resolved in a way that is reasonable for everyone? I have no clue and likely I will be stuck with a TV that is not usable.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO D32x-D1 D-Series 32" Class Full Array LED Smart TV (Black)

Walmart Review by gar413 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

224 people found the following review helpful

TV damaged in the box

This review is not so much about the TV but the condition of the TV when I got home. I ordered on line and picked up in my local store. Got home and opened the box to a completely smashed TV screen! of course I was upset as now I had to go back to the store. however the associates where just has shocked as I was and very apologetic. the TV was in stock and I was able to exchange it right there. Now, that I have a great looking TV, it works great, this was a size update and the picture is great and I love the TV. I do like the Wi-Fi - can get Netflix on the TV and not have to watch on ipad! price is right as well.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO D32x-D1 D-Series 32" Class Full Array LED Smart TV (Black)

thank you

Vizio D32 Review

@liesbeth not sure