VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar (2015 Model) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

vizio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2314 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2131 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 183 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Length & Power Output: 29.0" 95dB (2.0 channels)
  • Subwoofer: No
  • Connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Wall Mountable: Yes
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by L. Erickson :star::star::star::star::star:

807 people found the following review helpful

SUPER EASY

I received my speaker in 2 days. Took me 1 hour to completely install and teach myself the remote control options. My $1,200 samsung TV's sound was good for MOST tv shows and sporting events BUT when I watched public tv and the english progamming I couldnt understand what people like Sherlock Holmes, the detective masterpiece mysteries and most all of the "kings and queens" movies, the accent was hard to understand. With this product I understand ALL the dialog. With this sound bar you can not only get digital audio but also trebel, bass, surround and subwoofer all easy access. It sounds better than my stereo speakers on my stereo music receivers. Small, easy to operate, easy to install (I'm 69 years old) its just great, now I can watch all my favorite shows and understand every word.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar (2015 Model)

Walmart Review by Beth :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Minor improvement

I bought this as a Christmas gift. I think he was disappointed. He couldn't tell a difference in sound. We finally tried listening to music, and it was a little better that with the normal TV speakers, but not much.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar (2015 Model)

Youtube video:

Vizio SB2920C6 Soundbar Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxs5pd71r58