VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

vizio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2757 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2470 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 287 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Length & Power Output: 38.0" 100dB (2.1 channels)
  • Subwoofer: Wireless
  • Connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Wall Mountable: Yes
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Please refer User Guide before use.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by meechee :star::star::star::star::star:

492 people found the following review helpful

Excellent sound quality with no distortion!

I was looking for a great sound bar to go with the new 50 inch LED tv I'd purchased. Prices for stereo surround systems can run from a few hundred up into the thousands and I personally wasn't looking to spend that much. I wanted something that was better than my tv's speakers without the price of a premium system. I read a LOT of reviews before deciding on this new VIZIO sound bar. Amazon was offering an extra $30 off the normal price for Prime members and I couldn't beat $148 for this system anywhere. This sound gets great reviews from a lot of techies and I can honestly say that it's a great system. It's not just a great sound bar for the money. Instead, this sound bar beats other costing WAY more than this. It has a solid construction, a wireless bluetooth subwoofer and a remote control. To test this sound bar, I played lots of movies (like Godzilla, Transformers and anything else with lots of high pulsing sound) and there was no distortion whatsoever. The sound is crisp and clear and it's so much easier to make out what actors are saying when they tend to mumble. Recently I had a guy over who works as an eletronics installer setting up home theaters for people. He was so impressed with this sound bar that he said he'd make it a point to pick one up. He mentioned that he's installed sound bars for other people from all the big brand names and most of those systems didn't sound as good as my VIZIO. If you want a great sound bar and not pay and arm and a leg for it, get this system. It's easy to set up and you'll love it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer

Walmart Review by JCardenas :star::star::star::star::star:

Sounds great!

I purchased this speaker a month ago and it sounds nice and clear. Connects well with Bluetooth on your Android phone. I've been wanting this speaker and happy with my purchase.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer

here is a nice youtube video

Vizio SB3821 C6 Sound Bar System with Subwoofer Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9QY0FVoKz4