VOX+ Z3 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Viewing Glasses for iPhone, Samsung, Google and all Android Smartphones, Get Excited Now Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

vox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 926 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 84 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 842 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• VOX+ VR Headset, great value 3D VR glasses, bring you excellent virtual reality experience.
  • Adjust pupil and sight distance to experience virtual reality at its best.The VOX+ 3D VR Glasses adopt adjustable T-strap for fit and a smooth, breathable interior,and wear comfortably.
  • Take off your glasses if you are nearsighted or hyperopia, and make use of an adjustable optical axis lens while use this 3D VR glasses.
  • 38mm high quality lenses allow you enjoy more brilliant virtual reality experience.The VOX+ 3D VR glasses use latest imaging processing technology,considerably reduces the likelihood of dizzy,atigued and vertiginous while ordinary lens will make this happen.
  • External USB sticks can be used in this 3D VR glasses ,if you would like to reduce the memory of your mobile phone or be more privacy. Fits iPhone, Android and Windows phones with screen size 6 inches or less.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lord Snow :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

Great VR Headset!

A great headset that holds the phone securely. The enclosure that holds the phone is magnetic and makes it easy to open and close. Since there is no way of controlling the phone once it is inside the case it makes it easy to get to when you have to select an option on the screen. Something that would have helped would be to have a way of mounting the phone to the door so that you do not have to realign the phone every time you open the door.

The lens on the headset are great and make it very easy to see the screen. It has controls for adjusting the focus and it was so clear I could see some smears and dust sitting on the screen… So, make sure to clean your screen before using.

I was able to fit both a 5" and 5.7" phone with no problems. If you use a 5" phone keep it mind that you will be able to see the outline of the phone. The white casing is kind of thin and will let light through it that you will be able to see around small phones. The bigger phones take up enough space where that is not as much of an issue.

All in all a great product to try if you want to see what VR is like on your phone.

I received this product at a discount rate, in exchange for my honest view. If you found my review helpful, please comment or click Yes.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VOX+ Z3 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Viewing Glasses for iPhone, Samsung, Google and all Android Smartphones, Get Excited Now

Check this video

Top 5 Best VR Headsets 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb9lkbJdUI

Best Buy Review by Tompzone :star::star::star::star::star:

Great VR Experience on the Cheap

This is a great VR Headset on the Cheap way better than the Google Cardboard and Cheaper than the Samsung VR, what i think makes this product stand is the well tough layout (triple Head Band, Perforated Leatherette, Adjustable Spacing for the Eyes, Opening for the Camera, Opening for Headphone and Charger, and sufficient space for big phones).

This works using the Google Cardboard Apps, some do rival the Oculus and HTC Vive (except when interacting that is where this falls short) this also depending on your phone, that is a big consideration, Using a Note 4 the screen is clear and the Performance is Acceptable

The Achilles heel of this is the controller, it looks ok, but it leaves a lot to be desired, first the mode that it boots in doesn’t work for VR apps, it has to be changed to the Pointer mode first and the Pointer is always visible (even if you put it to the corner it can still be seen), other than the controller this is great (use a Moga Controller instead and save 5 bucks)

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: VOX+ Z3 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Viewing Glasses for iPhone, Samsung, Google and all Android Smartphones, Get Excited Now