VR Headset, ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses, Virtual Reality Headset Built-in Headphone with Remote Control, Compatible with iPhone 6 / 6s /6 Plus/5s/5 Samsung S7/S6 and Other 4.0''-6.0'' Smartphones ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

elegiant

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 122 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 122 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Exquisite material: HD optical resin lenses, without stimulation plastic sheet,lowering down the distortion to the minimum when magnifying the images and providing wider view
  • You will not feel visual fatigue or dizziness even if you use it for a long time because of the resin lens.
  • Full scene 3D effect: You can slightly adjust the position of the spherical resin lens through moving the button on the top of the 3D VR GLASSES so as to get a better experience of watching movies.
  • Comfortable and Convenient: Take care of your eyes and put zero pressure to relieve the load of nose bridge and eyelid so as to alleviate feeling of fatigue.
  • Unique design: The button of mirror box applies a snap switch and impressed notch design, convenient and firm, the focal length setting allowing myopes to enjoy 3D virtual world, and more built-in stretchable earphones, you don’t need to put other earphone in.
  • Suitable for most smart phones: Both Android and IOS, 4.0-6.0inch mobile phones, both sides holes of the VR headset is specially designed for the earphone/ data / charge cable but you had better not charge your phone during using the VR headset.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TD :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Entertaining

This VR Headset have provided me hours of entertainment and for that I believe it is worth the purchase. It was an exciting and fun experience to use it with all of the VR apps available for download. Setup and Bluetooth pairing was pretty straightforward. What did take me a while to get used to is figuring out the controls on the remote, however after using it for an adequate amount of time, controlling via the remote eventually became second nature just like when the process of typing or driving a car. Overall, I am quite happy with this VR Headset.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VR Headset, ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses, Virtual Reality Headset Built-in Headphone with Remote Control, Compatible with iPhone 6 / 6s /6 Plus/5s/5 Samsung S7/S6 and Other 4.0''-6.0'' Smartphones

@wartassault thanks, have a great day