• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1200 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Kids learning toy has 5 sides that encourage exploration
  • 4 light-up buttons introduce animal names, animal sounds and shapes
  • Pre-K learning toy has 14 interactive features that develop motor skills
  • music cube assists babies with sitting up to play
  • Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention and encourage crawling
  • Early learning center has 25 playful songs and melodies that keep toddlers 6 month to 3 year olds engaged and entertained
  • comes fully assembled
  • Block toy is made of BPA-free plastic and has adjustable volume, auto shut-off
  • 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by AmazonFanZach :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

137 people found the following review helpful

This Is A Great Toy

My daughter would give the cube 5 stars but she can't construct a sentence, so I win.

This cube is unpleasant to listen to. The songs are unfortunately burned into my brain because of both their volume(even on half blast)and annoyance. The music hardly stops playing either. Too much flashing lights,volume,and music.

The best thing about the cube is the height. It helps support a sitting seven month old very well. It’s also pretty sturdy. The cube has been booted a couple times(possibly intentionally) and it has held up. Also, according to my sample size of one, kids appear to like it.

The programmers should have cut the decibel level in half.

***UPDATE
Ok, originally when I wrote this 3 star review, I was sleep deprived from my spawn that didn’t figure sleep out until 12 months. My daughter is 20 months now and still loves this toy. I find the songs less annoying than many other toys and would recommend this toy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube