VTech DM111 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor With One Parent Unit Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

vtech-communications

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1874 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1717 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 13 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 144 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• This configuration includes one parent unit (monitor) and one baby unit (audio monitor)
  • DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
  • Parent units need two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
  • 5-level sound indicator - graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby’s room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
  • Belt clip - clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation
  • Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) rechargeable battery is low
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Angela3456 :star::star::star::star::star:

85 people found the following review helpful

worked like a charm!

I bought this lil baby monitor NOT for a baby but for my elderly father... he claims that even with the home theater system they have, he still cannot hear the t.v. at his chair the the sound is always coming At him not around him., mind you he is hard of hearing and we do have a bose stereo system connected to the t.v. so the sound rocks the house, nevertheless.... after countless wireless speakers he claimed did not do the job, I finally bought this little v-tech baby monitor put the transmitter next to a bose speaker put the receiver right behind the head of his chair. FANTASTIC!!!! we hit the jackpot. people even when your Dad is 83 it pays to make him happy! This is a great product it does live up to the labeling. I will recommend this to product anyone needing to "move the sound around" or making sure you can hear you loved ones from the other room.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: VTech DM111 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor With One Parent Unit

check out this youtube video

Audio Baby Monitor Comparison | V-Tech, Graco, The First Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBc1vQmzFdg

Amazon Review by K. W. Sze :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

189 people found the following review helpful

Silent mode until new or changing sounds

I noticed quite a few mentioned about statics and signal/ link loss. For statics, I supposed the price is the key reason of its sound quality. "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten..."

As for the signal/ link loss, I hope my sharing may help …
Once the monitor picked up and identified the white noise and music in the room, for instance, it went into silent mode. This is not necessary losing signal.
In silent mode, the baby monitor picks up new or changing sounds and will broadcast that only. If it’s a continual background noise, like the white noise, it remains silent. It stays silent until the baby starts to fuss (new noises), and you can hear it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VTech DM111 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor With One Parent Unit

Best Buy Review by Lila :star::star::star::star::star:

Simple and Easy to Use

This is great! Easy set up, simple and does the job. We just want to make sure we will hear the baby if we are in the kitchen or somewhere not so close to his room. This works and it's affordable.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: VTech DM111 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor With One Parent Unit

pinned #6