vtech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 1157 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1157 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Drop a colorful rock into the top of this cheerful dump truck toy and watch it tumble into the bucket to learn numbers
  • Once the rocks are in the bucket, the push toy or pull toy can be moved along to see the rocks rumble around inside
  • Learning toy develops motor skills by lifting the hinged bucket to unload the rocks and start again
  • a great early education toy for toddlers
  • Toddler toy truck includes 3 colorful buttons that play melodies, phrases and teach tools and colors
  • Construction toy is intended for toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years old
  • 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Uniquelyroos :star::star::star::star::star:

74 people found the following review helpful

9+ mo old grandson was captivated by it immediately (he loved the Amazon box

Received this a day earlier than expected. 9+ mo old grandson was captivated by it immediately (he loved the Amazon box, too LOL). He is too young to know how to pop the rocks into the bed of the dump truck but he puts them in the hole, turns it over and spins the wheels -- he loves wheels. If I pop the rocks in, he pulls the bed back by hand to get them out -- he doesn't know how to use the lever. He can't walk so he can't pull the truck by the string but he laughs when I pull it and crawls after it. Love VTech because of the bells and whistles of sound and lights. We are such an electronic world and I like buttons to press for learning activities. Grandson has many VTech toys. It's great to start babies out young (many he got months ago) because they can grow into the toys and go back to them. He has the laptop, remote control, sit to stand (all time favortie - love love love this one), Iphone, etc. Yes, the "rocks" have gone under the couch a few times but that's OK - I fish them out. Today I put some of his other little toys in the back of the dump truck with the rocks. The Vroom Vroom sound is fun and I do that, too. I searched Amazon for a truck and decided on this one and am very happy with it. It is sturdy and something he will play with for a long time.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VTech Drop and Go Dump Truck

thanks

BABYS FIRST TRIP TO TOYS 'R' US * CUTEST REACTION * TOYS 'R' US HAUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOGOOJH5yk