:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 870 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 870 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages
  • nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
  • Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces
  • pre-K reading book has 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
  • Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments
  • 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
  • Interactive toddler book is visually stimulating with bright pages and a light-up star that flashes with the sound
  • early learning toy is great for babies and toddlers
  • Baby book is intended for kids 6 to 36 months
  • 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ben and Amanda :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

Great learning toy!

My 1 year old daughter loves this book! The inside is interactive with buttons that slide to make sounds or play music. The 5 buttons sticking out the side with musical instruments can be used as a mini piano when the book is closed. My baby loves music and this has quickly become one of her favorite toys. We will be flying from coast to coast this summer and i know that this is one of the few toys we will be taking on the plane. It keeps her busy and entertained and it has a volume control so i can turn down the sounds to not disturb the other passengers. It encourages reading readiness and brain growth though rhymes and music. The book is colorful and made to withstand the rough play of toddlers. It came ready to use, no assembly or batteries required, which is great for busy parents.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VTech Musical Rhymes Book

Here is a youtube video

[Review] VTech 80 166700 Musical Rhymes Book

@liesbeth Thanks